• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos AR10 DesertSkullz

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I have been having a whole lot of fun recently painting some very nice items. This is one of those nice items that I got to paint and I completed the coating yesterday. This one is an AR10 that belongs to an Army Sniper from the state of Kansas. I think this one turned out exceptionally well and wanted to share it with yall. The coating here is DuraCoat.

Re: AR10 DesertSkullz

I'm not a big fan of skull-themed anything but that is a pretty nice paint job you've done. Truly a work of art!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not a big fan of skull-themed anything but that is a pretty nice paint job you've done. Truly a work of art! </div></div>
+1

Arp that is gorgeous work. If you dont mind would you tell me what stencil you are using?