• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR10 Trigger in an AR15

jakhamr81

Minuteman
Aug 12, 2009
FT Smith, Ar
Are there any issues with using an AR10 trigger in an AR15? I just ordered a Geissele SSA trigger for my AR10 and was informed that they use the same trigger for both AR10s and AR15s. So can I use my stock AR10 trigger in an AR15 lower so I can by a LPK minus a trigger.

Re: AR10 Trigger in an AR15

I'm running my sass trigger in my sbr. I haven't had any problems

When I bought my SSA-E trigger from Geissele the guy I talked to said the only difference was the pin size. He said some rifles, mostly Colt had large pins but if the pins were the same size the trigger would work in most any gun. My SSA-E trigger works equally as well in my RRA AR-15 as it does in my LR 308.

I pulled the SSA out of my OBR 7.62 and stuck it in my AR15, then put the AR15 DMR trigger into the OBR. Both are working great.

Thanks for posting the info that Geissle gave you. I love the S3G trigger I got from them and it's definitely good to hear from the manufacturer that it's interchangeable should I choose to swap it out in a .308 platform. (Who is ever really "done" fooling with their weapons, lol.)