• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Ar15 6.5 Grendel

Mark993

Private
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2009
Tucson
I'm trying to generate funds for a new high-end optic, so...

For sale is a custom built AR15 in 6.5 Grendel. I would prefer a face-to-face transaction in AZ... I'm in Tucson but willing to meet. Shipping from my FFL to your FFL can be arranged, but will increase the price a bit. I can also provide more pics and/or details by text or email to anyone that's seriously interested. Please shoot a message to discuss any of this, or for any other questions etc.

The rifle has 542 documented rounds down the barrel, and is in excellent condition aside from a minor few scuffs etc. It will include 80 rounds of the best handload I've found for it (123gr SMK over 8208 in new StarLine brass), all of my other load data, all of the instructions/manuals for the parts, and a Sinclair Delrin bore guide. I also have a Bushnell LRHS and NF Unimount listed separately, but would be stoked to sell as a package (they all worked very well together).

$1800 or best serious offer. Only trade considered would be towards a ZCO420 in excellent condition.

Parts list:
-Lilja AR740 fluted stainless 20" barrel, 1:8 twist, with Heartbreaker brake and Maxim Firearms 9310 AQ bolt. Bead blast matte finish.
-Mega Arms billet upper and lower receiver
-JP silent captured buffer spring, adjustable low-profile gas block and tube, and black QPQ LMOS bolt carrier.
-Lancer octagonal CF handguard 15"
-Geissele High-Speed National Match adjustable trigger (with all springs, instructions, and tools)
-Radian Talon safety and Raptor charging handle
-Magpul OD Moe grip and STR buttstock
-Vltor buffer tube and QD port plate
-three 17-round Alexander Arms magazines, one 22-round AA magazine, bottom half painted OD with Alum-hyde

Price drop to $1500. If it doesn't sell at that price point, I will be parting it out and re-listing the components.

Yeah, I'd be all over this if my grendel collection wasn't obscene already. Great rig

The rifle weighs 7lb 1oz according to my postal scale, without a mag or scope.

My best handloads shot consistent 3/4" groups at 100 yards with a 8-32 Sightron target scope on board for load development, but never quite as well with lower magnification LRHS 3-12. Steel out to 500m was easy with a good wind call. It also liked the Hornady Black 123gr ELDM factory stuff. I will see if I can find some group pictures....