• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AR15.com members.....Please help a guy out real quick?

surfj9009

Private
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2009
Would somebody mind doing me a favor? (I got banned there)
I just need somebody to email or PM a guy there named "damcv62",
http://www.ar15.com/member/member.html?id=126381
....and ask him to check on his PM's here? (Same username in use here)

He owes me a rifle or a refund, doesn't login here, but is active there everyday. I think he probably forgot about me, but its been long enough and my rifle should be on its way, or a refund.
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/showthread.php?t=170892&p=2386136#post2386136

Thanks for helping a guy out

What did you do to get banned?
I welched on a deal with a guy who was a real prick about me deciding not to sell something. He Paypaled me funds, I had a change of heart and sent the funds back within about two hours, but he threw a fit about it, reported me and wrote me nasty PM's, I got nasty back to the little shit and the mods banned me for welching.

Last edited:
Sorry about that. I'm currently in East Europe. You'll get the rifle, I left it with my roommate to ship it once the funds cleared. I'm not sure why snipers hide shows me as "active" every day, I haven't been on since I left. I also replied to your email I got, that's always the best way to get a hold of me. :)

Sorry about that. I'm currently in East Europe. You'll get the rifle, I left it with my roommate to ship it once the funds cleared. I'm not sure why snipers hide shows me as "active" every day, I haven't been on since I left. I also replied to your email I got, that's always the best way to get a hold of me. :)

I got your email. I searched all ou previous PM's and found your email....and I missed it the first time I scanned all the PM's.
And you were showing active on AR15.com, not every day, but more recently than here. Looking forward to hearing good news.............

I welched on a deal with a guy who was a real prick about me deciding not to sell something. He Paypaled me funds, I had a change of heart and sent the funds back within about two hours, but he threw a fit about it, reported me and wrote me nasty PM's, I got nasty back to the little shit and the mods banned me for welching.

I don't know much about Barf15 but changing your mind after receiving funds does rate bitching from the guy who sent it...cant say as I blame him. Don't know that it should be a banning offense. Just y .02.

Just start a new account

Actually, that's not as easy as it seems. GoatBoy wrote most/all of the code for the site, and embeded some pretty good IP lookup tools. That's why the churlish NorcalLEO is able to play the "You Look Familiar" crap so easily. You've got to get your IP address changed, use private browsing, and have a readily available 2nd legit email addy.

Actually, that's not as easy as it seems. GoatBoy wrote most/all of the code for the site, and embeded some pretty good IP lookup tools. That's why the churlish NorcalLEO is able to play the "You Look Familiar" crap so easily. You've got to get your IP address changed, use private browsing, and have a readily available 2nd legit email addy.

Changing your IP is easy and can be done in less than 5 minutes. I used to do it all the time when I kept getting banned from game servers.

Changing your IP is easy and can be done in less than 5 minutes. I used to do it all the time when I kept getting banned from game servers.

Why does that not surprise me even a little bit, KS. emo30.gif

Having the second legit email account is the hard part.

But yeah.....after having done hundreds of online transactions, that was probably the only time I well bed on a deal, but had good reason and the guy was pissy about it. I got pissy back. Oh well. One of these days I would like to open another account there, just to access the vast Equipment Exchange again. I'm not really an active poster, but I buy a lot online.

Gaurantee 90%+ of my posts on here are "I'll take it" posts.

Just want to post a follow up. We're good. I picked up the rifle from my FFL.
No hard feelings, shit happens.
Great communication, once we established email communication.
This guy is good-to-go!