• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help a Fellow Shooter DRAWING

@D_TROS : I decided to go big or go home. 40 more entries if you would, my good man.

@ everyone else in the Hide: C'mon lads. The finish line has got to be super close now. I'd be surprised if there's $1000 to go. Let's power through! There's a few of us that have the resources to help finish this today.

@D_TROS : I decided to go big or go home. 40 more entries if you would, my good man.

@ everyone else in the Hide: C'mon lads. The finish line has got to be super close now. I'd be surprised if there's $1000 to go. Let's power through! There's a few of us that have the resources to help finish this today.

RECEIVED....wow man. thats all I got. you will be in my familys prayers tonight!

Updating list now.

Regards
DT

some of the stuff i have…

NEW DONORS

33) Arken Optics (Thanks Arken/Josh)
34) 1x 66% ipsc and hanger (Thanks Seth)
35) 1x 66% ipsc and hanger (Thanks Seth)
36) AR misc Grip Butt and Forend (Thanks Quarter Minute Arms)

Attachments

• 9C272EC0-EBFB-4458-B545-9EF1BCB29BCE.jpeg
    9C272EC0-EBFB-4458-B545-9EF1BCB29BCE.jpeg
    384.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 1F920A14-9CF3-4A9D-9315-696932DAB9A2.jpeg
    1F920A14-9CF3-4A9D-9315-696932DAB9A2.jpeg
    324.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 558E9719-CB31-41CE-AE98-05116916DA57.jpeg
    558E9719-CB31-41CE-AE98-05116916DA57.jpeg
    422.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 285EB398-4CD8-4E8F-AFB4-922D9B77A274.jpeg
    285EB398-4CD8-4E8F-AFB4-922D9B77A274.jpeg
    359.1 KB · Views: 50
Thanks Eric with AEM Precision.

37) AEM Precision Ammo Holder (Thanks MTETM & AEM)
38) AEM Precision Ammo Holder (Thanks MTETM & AEM)
39) AEM Precision Ammo Holder (Thanks MTETM & AEM)

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
its good to have friends in low places...lol

40) - Ivory Holsters Blem Holster (Thanks Ivory Holsters - local CO friend makes the best holsters $$ can buy)
41) - Ivory Holsters Blem Holster (Thanks Ivory Holsters - local CO friend makes the best holsters $$ can buy)
42) - Ivory Holsters Blem Holster (Thanks Ivory Holsters - local CO friend makes the best holsters $$ can buy)

Last edited:
its good to have friends in low places...lol

40) - Ivory Holsters Blem Holster (Thanks Ivory Holsters - local CO friend makes the best holsters $$ can buy)
41) - Ivory Holsters Blem Holster (Thanks Ivory Holsters - local CO friend makes the best holsters $$ can buy)
42) - Ivory Holsters Blem Holster (Thanks Ivory Holsters - local CO friend makes the best holsters $$ can buy)
Sweet

MADE IT!!!

Im more than a little surprised. My gratitude is full. I did NOT expect to reach my goal when I began this exercise of charity. Whether you believe in a higher power or not, there is no denying our natural born instinct of charity to help those in need (which for me is more proof of a higher power.)

Anyway, I will be having a shooting match on May 7th if anyone local wants to come and we will do the drawing after the match. Ill post details in my match thread. If you cant find that PM me.

ALSO, everything raised over $10k will be donated to Jesse on the other thread that lost his 13 year old son. Please be as generous with him as you have been with me. I seriously get all misty eyed. Yes, your name will be added to the drawing list.

Last point I wanted to say, if you dont need the item you win, I hope you will donate it to J-Dub. If he doesnt need it he can sell it for even more $$$

The drawing list will be open and updated until the day of the match. Lets keep it going for Jesse and his family in their hour of need.

Thanks again guys. Faith in humanity is maintained!!

Much Love
Dorgan

MADE IT!!!

Im more than a little surprised. My gratitude is full. I did NOT expect to reach my goal when I began this exercise of charity. Whether you believe in a higher power or not, there is no denying our natural born instinct of charity to help those in need (which for me is more proof of a higher power.)

Anyway, I will be having a shooting match on May 7th if anyone local wants to come and we will do the drawing after the match. Ill post details in my match thread. If you cant find that PM me.

ALSO, everything raised over $10k will be donated to Jesse on the other thread that lost his 13 year old son. Please be as generous with him as you have been with me. I seriously get all misty eyed. Yes, your name will be added to the drawing list.

Last point I wanted to say, if you dont need the item you win, I hope you will donate it to J-Dub. If he doesnt need it he can sell it for even more $$$

The drawing list will be open and updated until the day of the match. Lets keep it going for Jesse and his family in their hour of need.

Much Love
Dorgan
Iffin I win anything, donate it to the cause.

FORGOT to add you obviously dont have to be present to win. I will mail it out. Kelbly action will need to go to an FFL.

DT

MADE IT!!!

Much Love
Dorgan
Wish I were clsoer, would love to come.

Reactions: D_TROS
Well damn, Iffin I’d know that, I would have stopped and chatted some. I was on a mission looking for some old obsolete rifle brass or dies. Congrats, hope it went well for you
I appreciate it. I'll be at the next couple Raleigh shows(I live in Garner). It was successful, in my book. Lot of exposure and got some builds sold.