• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ar15 lower parts kits found, bushmaster 99.99

sch2046

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2011
Sunbury, OH
I was at my gun club today and they had 4 or 5 left, I picked one up, then kicked myself for not buying another spare. I have never used a bushmaster parts kit but we will see. Complete with trigger and grip. I thought all the ar parts were gone.............

Re: ar15 lower parts kits found, bushmaster 99.99

yea I waited too long.... midway had them and was limiting them to 1 per order and bam! out of stock. I am looking for one if anyone runs across any.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: abilliott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yea I waited too long.... midway had them and was limiting them to 1 per order and bam! out of stock. I am looking for one if anyone runs across any. </div></div>

If you need one, I will go get another one for you. No up charge just my cost. I will send you the receipt too. They were 99.99 but I get a 4.99 discount, so it will be 95 plus tax. let me know. They had 4 or 5 left.

I was lucky enough to get a Colt LPK for christmas from brownells.