• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ADA

EINHERJAR
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2007
Banana Republic of Louisiana
You guys need to try this. It is a cartoon about the world's most dangerous spy. It is hilarious. It comes on Thursdays at 10 on Fox. Seriously, try it out. It is not for the kids.

Re: Archer

Pam telling Cheryl to "Shut yer dick holster" last week had me literally rolling on the floor in laughter.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9x6KApzgtjU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9x6KApzgtjU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Yes Archer is ...pretty damn funny.

Archer KicksAss . Was just thinking about Archer the other day .
Archer is frigging hilarious . & I laughed my ass off on about 90% + of the episodes . I am not big on animation series for entertainment BUT I did think it was pretty well & smartly written also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sales@MileHigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Danger Zone!

-Sean</div></div>
I used that a few weeks ago, this girl looks at me, "What's that mean?"

"Ya know, from Top Gun."

"What's that?"

All I remember is calling her a communist somewhere in my screaming rant. She is 30, so she's the right age to remember it. Or so I thought. I realize it's not the best movie, but it's cliche Americana! What kind of American has not seen Top Gun!?

Ladies, guns, cars, cocktails, Burt Reynolds and an ocelot... Good times

Last nights episode was awesome. "C.W. McCall girl." Best quote of the year so far.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: el diablo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last nights episode was awesome. "C.W. McCall girl." Best quote of the year so far.</div></div> Yup, I love the complete randomness of all, and the obscureness of some of his sayings. I only wish I could think that quickly for one-liners.