• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are Libs finally waking up?

Would be nice, but Naomi Wolf is a fucking nutball.

Last time we heard from her, she had written a book saying there were mass executions of gays in Britain at some point in time, and it just turned out she read the court logs but didn't understand the terminology, and nobody had actually been executed. Years of work for her down the drain.

Nope and she is probably now on the Clintoncide watch list.

They might get startled and open their eyes for a second, but libs gonna lib.

You can't fix stupid, so...

No.

If anything:
1614103789690.png

Last time we heard from her, she had written a book saying there were mass executions of gays in Britain at some point in time, and it just turned out she read the court logs but didn't understand the terminology, and nobody had actually been executed. Years of work for her down the drain.
Hah I rememberwhen she was called out live on British talk radio I think some years back

There was a time when the leftists were strong on civil liberties. They were right about some things. Mostly just a bunch of fucking communists now.

Ha, not a chance.

Keep in mind in the Soviet Union tens of thousands of people were writing letters to Uncle Joe about their innocence and please help, much to his pleasure. Tens of millions died. These same people supported Stalin and saw nothing wrong until it effected them. Same thing here.

Would be nice, but Naomi Wolf is a fucking nutball.
Actually her book on the ten steps to downfall of a republic (The End of America) was actually quite good. She wrote it during the Bush Jr era; and it honestly is worth a listen (on 2x only 24 minutes)
Unfortunately it pretty much applied to every modern day President except Trump. Her Vagina book was Nuts though.

Last edited:
HTF do you post a gif that works?

1614117156237.png

I thought this thread would be about waking up from a different sleep