• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are We Being Gassed?

Do you have carbon monoxide detectors?

Oh yeah, we got 2. I honestly didn't even think of CO in my house, but rather I was thinking that maybe Corona Chan finally got to me because all the people I know who've had it say that they had zero energy all throughout it. Hopefully it's just something simple like maybe there's a vitamin or mineral I'm not getting enough of. If this exhaustion does keep up, I'll get an appointment for a blood panel to find out what's my story.

Wrap your head in saran wrap for 20 minutes. I guarantee you’ll have the best sleep ever.

Oh man, do you remember when it was either Amazon or eBay that got in trouble for selling "suicide hoods"? Was basically like a beekeeper hood that was air tight and it connected to a helium (or some other inert gas) tank.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Most High end smart phones as well as modern operating systems and computer monitors allow you to adjust the light hue to specifically have minimal light in the blue wavelengths and change to a much warmer softer red/orange shift glow.
I use a free PC app, called f.lux. It decreases the blue light, as it gets closer to bed time. Check it out.

I gassed a few people walking down an isle in Lowes today. I laughed when one of them gagged.

Try some white noise, turn the temperature down an hour before bed, cut out the caffeine, cut out the sugar and no naps during the day or evening.
If that fails. CBD and melatonin

Full moon makes it tough for me to sleep at night.
iu