• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Area 419 suppressor mounts

Stagmaster

Private
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2020
Nebraska
Anyone use the area 419 mount for silencerco, the one that direct threads on the brake mount? Wondering how repeatable it is, I have 3 precision rifles and want to get geared up for all them to take one of my cans

I use it across several rifles with an omega, simple, solid and repeatable.

Reactions: Stagmaster
That is what I’m gunna use is the omega, I like the asr mount but the area 419 brake is so much better

I don’t use the brake but I’m sure it’s nice as enough people use and praise it.

Any of you guys able to use a 419 adapter into one of the Bowers suppressors? Would like to get a Vers series to mount up, but can't find a way to get it onto the Area 419 adapter.

Anyone use the area 419 mount for silencerco, the one that direct threads on the brake mount? Wondering how repeatable it is, I have 3 precision rifles and want to get geared up for all them to take one of my cans
I’m running the Area 419 Hellfire with a modified AAC 7.62 SD suppressor using the Omega adapter. I’m also using the Hellfire muzzle brake which is very effective.

Repeatability is excellent and consistent. The only thing to watch for is carbon build up on the taper surface which is easily cleaned with a rag before mounting the suppressor. I would also grab thread protectors for each rifle if you go with this system. I’ve been very happy with mine.

Reactions: Lightning8
I’m running the Area 419 Hellfire with a modified AAC 7.62 SD suppressor using the Omega adapter. I’m also using the Hellfire muzzle brake which is very effective.

Repeatability is excellent and consistent. The only thing to watch for is carbon build up on the taper surface which is easily cleaned with a rag before mounting the suppressor. I would also grab thread protectors for each rifle if you go with this system. I’ve been very happy with mine.

Who modified the aac? I have a 762snd-6 and the 51T is awful. It was my first can and I regret it every time I open the safe

Link to write up I did on the modification.

Reactions: ccasanova
I like the 419 mounts as well. Even though I only own 1 Tbac and a dead air mask. But to be able to switch my 6.5 Ultra 7 between my creedmoor and 22-250 and AR is nice and more cost effective than buying a Tbac mount at $125 each for each gun. Plus to be able to use other brands in the future and all you have to get is the suppressor insert.

I dig the Area 419 mount on my Hybrid 46. Have the Sidewinder adapter on both my 6.5CM and .338LM. I like the whole system!

Just wish they had a muzzle device with a baffle or two to help save the blast baffle in the suppressor. Running these on an SBR would not be a great choice. I love mine, but I've been swapping mine out because of this. It's a non-issue on longer barreled firearms/slow rates of fire.

Just wish they had a muzzle device with a baffle or two to help save the blast baffle in the suppressor. Running these on an SBR would not be a great choice. I love mine, but I've been swapping mine out because of this. It's a non-issue on longer barreled firearms/slow rates of fire.
I emailed area 419 just the other day to see if they had any plans to produce a Hellfire universal adapter with a mini brake on the end to act as a sacrificial baffle and was told they have no plans make one.
I've been looking at switching over to the YHM kurz kit, they still a little on the heavy side but would probably be good on my ar pistols as well as some other rifles.

Reactions: ormandj

On cans that have a baffle in their native mount, they are included (TBAC, CRUX, SAS, Dead Air) but on cans where they are not included (like the direct-thread SiCo style) we don't, as there are plausible fitment issues.

The reason we won't make a universal adapter with baffles is it requires timing or crush washers, and we dislike both of those options for various reasons. Universal adapters with baffles would also not be compatible with our brakes.

Reactions: FishDr
On cans that have a baffle in their native mount, they are included (TBAC, CRUX, SAS, Dead Air) but on cans where they are not included (like the direct-thread SiCo style) we don't, as there are plausible fitment issues.

The reason we won't make a universal adapter with baffles is it requires timing or crush washers, and we dislike both of those options for various reasons. Universal adapters with baffles would also not be compatible with our brakes.
How about the normal mount to attach to a Bowers Vers 30?

I'm using it with the Omega as well. First thing I do with new cans these days is get them setup with 419 adapters.

-- DY

Reactions: nikonNUT
Just to share I would second making adapter for Bowers Vers cans. Would buy multiple adapters.
I would buy at least 2, and I have two other friends that would buy at least 2 each.... in case we can get a custom run....