• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Area 419 Zero Press vs SCA Nexus Press

0.02 resolution on powder, I'm jealous. Lol

Above my paygrade.

To be honest not sure I could shoot the difference in that.
A 0.05g would make me a happy camper, I can shoot 0.1g.

I'm too lazy to get out the balance beam scales and hard for my old eyes to read them anyway.

A lot of people are pushing the T - 7 press and that's within my wheelhouse.

The Zero and Nexus both screem buy me due to thier construction not the hype.

IMHO

Last edited:
It shows up down range in your ES/SD. Want to hit small targets far away? You better be able to get your charge down within .04 of a grain (+- .02)

Super trickler, Auto trickler, Prometheus, hell any trickler with a good scale like the FX120i is capable.

Its become the standard for all precision rifle shooting for a reason.

Ordered it just like a normal customer at full price. January 23, 2024 @ 0753.

Will always qualify stuff like this if we had inside or dealer track or something similar. On this particular transaction, we did not.
Same here, received the shipping confirmation today.
Now I have to decide how to mount the nexus to my bench, lots of options. My coax is on a 10“ inline fab riser and I really like the work height. I may do the same with the nexus.

I backordered one through Midway since they won't charge me until it ships. Who knows when I'll see it but their website lists Expected In-Stock as 5/1.