• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ares Belts?

Jhunt41

Private
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2008
North Idaho
I ordered one, waited nearly two months for it and after a couple of weeks the end is fraying badly. Has anyone else had any experience with them?

Re: Ares Belts?

I have had many dealings with ares, and they are all avid shooters and stand up guys, they recently got huge thanks to a plug from magpul, and have outsourced some process to a company in cali...this hopefully explains both the wait and the fray, however, i would contact jake, and ill be willing to bet he does everything he can to get you to an acxeptable level of satisfaction....small company growing pains sometimes affect those who dont have it coming, and that seems like your situation, good luck.

can you just burn the end with a lighter? or is it frayed that much.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Idahomie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered one, waited nearly two months for it and after a couple of weeks the end is fraying badly. Has anyone else had any experience with them? </div></div>

Idahomie, I wish you'd emailed me before you posted this, instead of after; as I stated in my reply to your email, we're more than happy to take care of it, and if you'd prefer to do it yourself, I told you how to do that.

We're not perfect (nobody is), but we will take care of you...all you have to do is let us know there's a problem.