• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

arfcom

ak files has a pretty whiny-bitch crew there now. they complain more than an menstruating teenage trany....whatever that might be but it sounds good.

as for jen, i dont see her post. nails does all the headhunting but he's pretty fair. they seem to let alot of stuff roll, more than i expect. the current war threads are a complete dumpster fire of pissing and moaning. they have their fair share of know it alls that really dont know shit too. just like arfcom.

Nails is a fag. Bigrog is fine and sigking is a fag as well.

Not like the last few months

You didn’t get banned fkr saying Amish years ago. Gtfo lol
IDK about the last few months, but guys were getting banned for that probably 10 years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: BurtG
When I was there, Jen came in a banned multiple people herself followed by that werido Nails banning more people. It was a total shitshow and multiple people including myself left the site over it depending on where we posted.

Jen even went on a massive rant about our behavior on the site. Sure, it's her site and she can do as she pleases, but every time I see that shit happen on a site it always comes across as pathetic. American's should be able to handle free speech banter, especially if it's limited to the spots on the site dedicated to it.
That Nails turd banned me it seems as soon as I would get out of bancamp.

While in timeout, there was a sister AK forum, AKForum.net, that I posted what a sleezy chickenshit Nails was. He obviously read my post, as I was hoping, because when I eventually checked back on the Files to see if I was still in timeout I saw where the old fag had upgraded my ban to 'permabanned.'

That Nails turd banned me it seems as soon as I would get out of bancamp.

While in timeout, there was a sister AK forum, AKForum.net, that I posted what a sleezy chickenshit Nails was. He obviously read my post, as I was hoping, because when I eventually checked back on the Files to see if I was still in timeout I saw where the old fag had upgraded my ban to 'permabanned.'
He was always vindictive. He's been around the block on forums for a longgggg time. I remember reading some posts where guys had dredged up posts of his from other forums where he had pissed off mods for being a cunt lol.

He was always vindictive. He's been around the block on forums for a longgggg time. I remember reading some posts where guys had dredged up posts of his from other forums where he had pissed off mods for being a cunt lol.
I heard he got busted on another forum for ripping off customers on some type of AK parts scam he was running.

Isn't he in a wheelchair?

Yeah of agree about f Brownells. Should boycott them. Woke Fucks. They even censor at the request of British. Cops

Wtf

958A5060-A1C4-45A1-A5B0-36473B0A7379.gif
5D27E11C-579C-4440-80AB-280E7E7782FC.gif
06E4DE2F-7F62-4E24-85E7-19011B729999.gif

I built a BRN-180, which I haven't even shot. I wanted a BRN-4, the HK 416 clone, for a while but they did very limited runs of the receivers. And I think the only rails are Geissele at Geissele prices.

I heard he got busted on another forum for ripping off customers on some type of AK parts scam he was running.

Isn't he in a wheelchair?
That sounds familiar. Who knows the real story I guess. I think he must be wheelchair bound or otherwise immobile because he was on the website almost 24/7. It was rare he wasn't around.

Yeah of agree about f Brownells. Should boycott them. Woke Fucks. They even censor at the request of British. Cops

Wtf

-snip-
Yeah that and after they took over Arfcom stopped doing AR receivers (never got to get one of the matching uppers to their version of the Magpul OG lower I have) and the mods became much heavier handed. Brownells clearly wanted the site to be sanitized which I can understand to a degree but a better idea would have been to lock GD and similar forums under membership.

Reactions: BurtG
I built a BRN-180, which I haven't even shot. I wanted a BRN-4, the HK 416 clone, for a while but they did very limited runs of the receivers. And I think the only rails are Geissele at Geissele prices.
I built a 416 using a mix of their parts and HK parts. It was cool but not $1500 cool (about what I paid all in I think, with a heavily discounted Remington Defense rail). I sold it for $2k. Should have kept it lol. I could have sold it for like $4k+

When I was there, Jen came in a banned multiple people herself followed by that werido Nails banning more people. It was a total shitshow and multiple people including myself left the site over it depending on where we posted.

Jen even went on a massive rant about our behavior on the site. Sure, it's her site and she can do as she pleases, but every time I see that shit happen on a site it always comes across as pathetic. American's should be able to handle free speech banter, especially if it's limited to the spots on the site dedicated to it.
Is this Jen a leftist?

Yeah that and after they took over Arfcom stopped doing AR receivers (never got to get one of the matching uppers to their version of the Magpul OG lower I have) and the mods became much heavier handed. Brownells clearly wanted the site to be sanitized which I can understand to a degree but a better idea would have been to lock GD and similar forums under membership.
I didn't boycott Brownells because sometimes they are the only place I can find a part but I realized they are part of the 'woke' movement when they took over barfcom.

And I have less than zero respect for the mods that enforce their new policies. Not one of those turds is recieving a paycheck, pension or dental plans for Lisa's braces and yet none of them quit in protest.

Like most all big companies, Brownells is anti-Trump as they promote DeSantis and ban Trump supporters, like me.

Im still disappointed Karl from inRange turned out to be full-on communist. And now Im questioning Ian as well...

Can you go deeper into that.

I don't watch any of what I call "good" gun channels anymore, forgotten weapons, C&R or inrange. CR had some good stuff, not sure why I quit watching.

I don't know about Ian, he took a great deal of flak around a book he was pushing IIRC right before the Uke war. Think far right wing is what "they" said. He walked that book back pretty quickly.

I am not really sure where he falls politically, he holds those cards pretty close to his chest.

I don't watch any of what I call "good" gun channels anymore, forgotten weapons, C&R or inrange. CR had some good stuff, not sure why I quit watching.

I don't know about Ian, he took a great deal of flak around a book he was pushing IIRC right before the Uke war. Think far right wing is what "they" said. He walked that book back pretty quickly.

I am not really sure where he falls politically, he holds those cards pretty close to his chest.
YouTube has messed with subscribers on C&Rsenal before. They even unsubscribed May who has admin access on the channel.

Add nine hole reviews to your list to watch if you haven't. They're pretty good.

delta34 is a great channel. There's a few small guys around still that do things out of passion instead of making it their primary business model. I respect the small guys who aren't doing it for a living.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

Hes a tranny lover, commie lover, satanist, part of leftist gun groups, flung shit at anyone rightwing etc. He's a cunt.

Hes a tranny lover, commie lover, satanist, part of leftist gun groups, flung shit at anyone rightwing etc. He's a cunt.
@fpgt72 ^^^^ Just as @Charmingmander said(!!!): Karl Kasarda is a complete leftwing fuckhead. I saw firsthand where he was going wayyy over the top on the "anti-racism" bullshit on any of his subscribers that weren't willing to all but donate their entire life savings to BLM and shit like that (an exaggeration there obviously.. but only somewhat).

Thankfully Ian has seemingly distanced himself from Karl's bitch ass.

Reactions: Charmingmander
YouTube has messed with subscribers on C&Rsenal before. They even unsubscribed May who has admin access on the channel.

Add nine hole reviews to your list to watch if you haven't. They're pretty good.

I have watched 9 hole when they do something that interests me...old stuff. I would love to see him do a trapdoor or sharps.

That man (to me) can flat shoot....shoot flat, something like that.

Here lately they have crested a "poser" hill. Now none of this I have any problems with, the activity that is. I have zero idea what it has with the topic at hand.

Sitting around drinking and smoking cigars. You know what that looks like to me. The exact same thing that wearing a "delta beard" says to me.

It does not seem to be "who you are", if it way you would have done it early on, not after you start your own company.....and that is another thing....their company.

Ian, go back and look at a 8 year old video, production is better now, and he is more smooth, but it is the same guy. Othais and Mae seem to be the same people that started with the WWI stuff all those years ago. Same basic people no matter they doing black powder, machine guns or shot guns. I can deal with that.

Others, so many others are just children. Garand thumb and several others, children. Or they think they know what they are talking about and they don't. The Matt guy, piss off and go back to taking care of animals.

On the fence with that Brandon guy running for office in TX. I think what you are seeing is what you are getting. I don't know if I could stand him for more then a video, but some of the things are really good. The MLK thing he did was fantastic.

Im rdy to put up 100 bukcs that we can do a poll when you get unbannd on whos chick is hotter..

Tryn to act like marriage is some poon-gettin acheivement.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: your a old fckn man bro("OG menber at barkfcomn since '98").

Probly gone delete this :poop: when Im soberd uip,,but we'll see.. either way I know my girls way badder than yours

I apollogiZe yall.. but this bs got under my skin. A damn near snr. citizen trying to shit on me abiut not getting any! 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"Moms basemnet" :ROFLMAO: aint even gonna reply to that. I work 2 fckn jobsdude. Literally got 1.5 days off every TWO weeks.. so GTFO w/ that nonsensee
WHY??? It's the internet buddy! The only person that cares is...............YOU!

Now that you posted up your trophy girl, guess what you win? ..............Laughs and ridicule!! Great job!

WHY??? It's the internet buddy! The only person that cares is...............YOU!

Now that you posted up your trophy girl, guess what you win? ..............Laughs and ridicule!! Great job!
Hey.. when your right yr righjt!

My apologies.. was extra drunk(!) Still am.. but that fckn shits been bothering TF out of me. Evry single paqrt of what he said was literalyl opposite of reality

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
anyone been looking at arfcom general discussion lately? Holy crap that place has been infested with global new order, leftist symps and the like. Shocked to see commentary there on Ukraine, election etc etc
Dude yeah you want to see something:

Holy shit if you say anything against Ukraine:

IMG_5272.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: RUTGERS95