• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ARIZONA PRACTICAL RIFLE NOV 7th $100 TO WINNER

Re: ARIZONA PRACTICAL RIFLE NOV 7th $100 TO WINNE

Brad, if you can squeeze in one more for team Storm Tactical, that would be great (if there is room). See you guys Sunday! Mark

1) Mark Hartwell
2) Maciej Szczerbiak
3) Erik Jones

Captain Creedmor and barstool 1 and myself will be meeting on the 17 and Care free exit at 4:30. I have one slot left in the truck if any of you az boys need a ride. Scott, Steve, Tim. If you want to meet up there let me know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Captain Creedmor and barstool 1 and myself will be meeting on the 17 and Care free exit at 4:30. I have one slot left in the truck if any of you az boys need a ride. Scott, Steve, Tim. If you want to meet up there let me know. </div></div>
Mike, if I could get a ride that would be great... I only live about 3 miles from you too.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RKBA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! </div></div>

ROTFLMAO

Yeah haha halarious... I forgot to add id pay my share of gas aswell...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some of us don't visit this site everyday because we are too busy building rifles, running matches or shooting.
</div></div>

So whats your excuse?</div></div>

All 3!
I have built 3 bolt guns in the last 4 days.

It's not looking good for Prescott.
I can't find anyone to carpool with.
I don't do good on long drives by myself without someone to keep me awake.
I can do the vegas run and the run to prescott because they are only a couple hundred miles each.
I will be downright unsafe on the road on the way home from Prescott by myself though.

I may just say fuck it though and buy a case of Dr Pepper for the ride home...
Anyone want to split a hotel room saturday night somewhere near gunsite?

Randall

Felipe will, you'll have to pick him up first though....

what i've heard thrown around is...

2.5 hours to get there...

8am start time...

*shrug*

Pretty sure I read somewheres that sign ups at 7, if its at 8 then ill have no problem getting there in time.

haha hilarious.

I guess "don't shit where you eat" is not high school curriculum anymore, too bad.

We would like to have everyone there around 745 to do the waivers and then safety meeting. Then we have to load up in the school truck to head out to the spot. That would put us shooting by 9am.

So we are not able to retrieve anything from our trucks once we leave the office?

Correct. Once we leave the classroom to do the waivers, we are done with our vehicles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We would like to have everyone there around 745 to do the waivers and then safety meeting. Then we have to load up in the school truck to head out to the spot. That would put us shooting by 9am. </div></div>
Awesome! Will be there ahead of time then!

Bringing Dad?
I know Gunsite's requirements for classes requires parental supervision for minors, and since the liability requirements are the pretty much the same for matches.....may want to PM CoryT.

I just posted in the training forum about the youth shooting clinic I have talked about for months. Please let me know what we can do and what or who we should talk to. We have solid commitments from Ben Avery and AZGFD.

Brad I was just pointing out that Felipe should look into if he needs a parent present to shoot at Gunsite (or any AZPRC match) as he's 16.

I did not know he was a minor. Thanks and yes he needs signed parental consent to shoot our matches per our insurance. Thank you for the heads up and for looking out for me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did not know he was a minor. Thanks and yes he needs signed parental consent to shoot our matches per our insurance. Thank you for the heads up and for looking out for me. </div></div>
So if I bring in a signed piece of paper with written permission that I can shoot it Im clear? Just wondering as both my parents will not be able to attend the comp sunday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Thank you for the heads up and for looking out for me. </div></div>
Sorry about that Brad, I thought you knew.
-Felipe

Check with CoryT, Gunsite's classes say "accompanied by".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pm CORYT and see what he says. I will call him tomorrow to confirm. </div></div>
Just sent him a pm.

Let me know when you hear from him and hopefully we will see you on sunday.

Call for a good time

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1800-333-7824
Randall
</div></div>

wooooo that's going on the wall in the porta-john at the range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RKBA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wooooo that's going on the wall in the porta-john at the range. </div></div>

I already hear the groans from the phoenix shooters when I show up at monthly matches...

Groans in the porta-johns huh?

Mike and Nick will be so embarrassed you can hear them!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call for a good time

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">XXX-XXX-XXXX Randall
</div></div> </div></div>

I'd apreciate if you could edit your post to remove my number as I was planning to remove it this evening if I did not hear from anyone about splitting a room.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call for a good time

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">XXX-XXX-XXXX Randall
</div></div> </div></div>

I'd apreciate if you could edit your post to remove my number as I was planning to remove it this evening if I did not hear from anyone about splitting a room.
</div></div>

Randall I put your
wink.gif
other number on there

Just got off the phone with Mr. Trapp and it looks like I cant shoot the match without someone to sign the waivers for me, well that sucks. Id love to still make it up there but cant justify the gas money just to watch. You guys have fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that's a shocker.
20080815-shocker-35838.jpg
</div></div>
LMAO at the picture. Its out of my control, wanna sign the waivers and take responsibility for me Steve? I didn't think so. I can go aslong as someone signs the waivers and agrees to take responsibility for me is what I understood from my conversation w/ Mr. Trapp. Please someone step up instead of making jokes.

Who's your Daddy?

How much is it worth to you?

If your serious pm me, Im sure we can work something out.
Maybe lunch after the match?

What kind of lunch we talking about? McD's or a steak?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of lunch we talking about? McD's or a steak? </div></div>
What kinda steak are we talking about? the 15$ kind or the 50$ kind?

There's only one kind of steak worth eating. It is a big responsibility!

Sorry but Im not going out of pocket 50$ to have you sign your name on a piece of paper. Thanks for the offer though, now if we were talking about a 20$ outback steak house steak, you'd have free lunch...

Does that include a Bloomin Onion appetizer? We may have a deal.

My lunch better include $19 for steak and $25 for beer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does that include a Bloomin Onion appetizer? We may have a deal. </div></div>
20$, you spend it how you want where you want, Im not stupid and my offer does not include unlimited beer refills. 20$, think about it...
Ill call tomorrow and make sure that i can have any adult sign for me, dont want to drive 5 hours round trip and not be able to shoot...