• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arizona Primaries - not over yet! Of course not.

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    The first event, was that a bunch of Republican ballots have gone out to Democrat voters in the past week. Guilty person said "Gee I did that and it was illegal? So sorry"...(no repercussions, no recourse).

Then there is Sharpiegate II. Yes, they really did try this again. Now that is appears RINOs went down...not yet...

Many locations didn't have enough GOP ballots yesterday for the people that came in to vote!

And finally...

This will not stop until those responsible are held accountable.

Last edited:
    The first event, was that a bunch of Republican ballots have gone out to Democrat voters in the past week. Guilty person said "Gee I did that and it was illegal? So sorry"...(no repercussions, no recourse).

Then there is Sharpiegate II. Yes, they really did try this again. Now that is appears RINOs went down...not yet...

Many locations didn't have enough GOP ballots yesterday for the people that came in to vote!

And finally...

This will not stop until those responsible are held accountable.
    There is no accountability. Voting is corrupt. Government judicial offices, including judges are corrupt. There is only one solution to the lawless acts.

Same program and script and actors from the 2020 election.

First they had to count the ballots and see who the voters wanted....
    Then they have to stop counting and stall.

Then they have to take he time to produce enough new ballots to make the vote come out the way they want it to be. It’s complicated.

Yup, steal is on here in AZ. Same playbook. As soon as Kari Lake took the lead they stopped counting.

2 more days and still counting the last 18%. Saw it coming and here we are.
    Voting is not going to change anything.

Yup, steal is on here in AZ. Same playbook. As soon as Kari Lake took the lead they stopped counting.

2 more days and still counting the last 18%. Saw it coming and here we are.
    Voting is not going to change anything.
    Same players.
    Same playbook.

People need to pay attention to the Secretary of State races. Those are the guys who have a ton of power over ballots, voting, certification etc etc.

Here in AZ we have a pretty good dude running for Sec State vs a Democrat who is evil as hell.
    And the current Democrap Secretary of State that fought tooth and nail against having anybody look into the fraud perpetrated in the 2020 election is in charge of this election..... while running for Governor.

Went to beballotready.vote to check my vote and came up unregistered, so I called and election official said ok, I just fixed that for you, try again. This time came up registered and that I voted. Then asked her where to verify who I voted for and was told there was no way to do that

Any wonder why Arizona was the first state to call the election for Biden? They knew they wouldnt be counting anymore Trump votes so to them it was a done deal. These are the pigs loyal to that rino cocksucker Mccain. Notice how his hoe wife got a gig with biden right away?

some places in AZ were instructed to give republican ballots to registered democrats, which is against the law.
    they polluted the primary vote with democrats.

When you realize that the McCain globalist wing of the Rino party has run Arizona for decades you understand how corrupt things are here.
    Oh i understand that, i just dont understand how everyone else doesn't. Sad really

I read here everyday, haven’t posted in years. But, wanted to throw in here as an Az resident.

2020 election I voted in person, sharpie marker, bled through, no one cared. Was perplexed when Biden supposedly won, all you saw driving around was Trump signs, flags on homes and trucks, absolutely everywhere (still see a ton of it today). Trump paraphernalia to Biden was 25:1. Somehow Biden wins Az. I don’t get it.

Then all sorts of nonsense that put us front and center of the voter fraud debate, huge fights just to not have to show everything was on the level- embarrassing. I’ve become very skeptical about the value of my vote.

This primary season, I get a ballot mailed to my house- I’ve never asked for one and removed my name from the list for one years ago- and yet it shows up.

Voting day 2 days ago, I was 50/50 as to whether I’d even go vote. Then, reports of lack of ballots at locations, marker issues, all sorts of shenanigans. I’m kinda ashamed to say it, but I didn’t waste my time. You would think after all the publicity we’ve had since last election that the effort would have been made for this to be super smooth. I guess I’m the dumb one.

I’m up in the air about Kari Lake, but based on the amount of flak sent her way, she’s probably the right person for job that’s currently running. Maybe something will happen to get my confidence back by November, but I doubt it.

pKB1cUySJXe6.jpeg

I just wish we had some folks Involved in these shenanigans that would stand up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Is every one of the MFs bought off?

I volunteer every election to be a poll watcher. Have never heard from anybody ever.

Reactions: Milf Dots
    Neutralize the corrupt and the political class. Sorry for the redundancy.

Wait a minute.....are we talking about Primaries and individual Parties choosing their respective candidates? Sorry in advance as I generally do not participate in the Primary Process as there are no laws (nothing in The Constitution) that sets rules for Democrats or Republican's on how they "elect" or "select" their candidates. They can (and do ) choose them behind closed doors (depending on who got paid how much) and it is not even remotely illegal for a Political Party to do *anything they like* regardless of votes or the wishes of The People.

There are no Constitutional rules to dictate to Republican or Democrats - they are free to have ya'll (all Ya'll) vote till ya puke and then choose the candidate behind closed doors. Been ruled on in a court of law...they can appoint and annoint any candidate they wish without recourse. You'll get (we'll get) whoever the DNC/RNC decides we get...vote how ya want it's legally already established they don't have to abide by a vote.

VooDoo

well i guess it's hard destroying votes for your apponent while adding more votes for yourself . Don't want to flood too many votes in this time .

Reactions: gigamortis

I’m up in the air about Kari Lake, but based on the amount of flak sent her way, she’s probably the right person for job that’s currently running. Maybe something will happen to get my confidence back by November, but I doubt it.
    What exactly is the issue you have with Lake? I've listened to her on podcasts and she is a straight shooter. I'm not a Arizona resident, so maybe there's something I'm unaware of.

What exactly does this have to do with Arizona and the primaries?

What exactly is the issue you have with Lake? I've listened to her on podcasts and she is a straight shooter. I'm not a Arizona resident, so maybe there's something I'm unaware of.
    Look at the history of her political views. She talks tough now but she used to be a flaming lib.liberal. I have a hard time trusting her or RINO Robson.

Look at the history of her political views. She talks tough now but she used to be a flaming lib.liberal. I have a hard time trusting her or RINO Robson.
    So by your logic Candace Owens, Colion Noir, and thousands of young adults around the USA are still liberal and not to be trusted because at one time they supported dems. People can change. They learn and make decisions based on that knowledge.

Kari Lake has said repeatedly she doesn't want to be a politician, but she feels compelled to run to try to make a difference in the state she has lived in for years. Obviously what they have now isn't working, and corruption is running rampant.

So by your logic Candace Owens, Colion Noir, and thousands of young adults around the USA are still liberal and not to be trusted because at one time they supported dems. People can change. They learn and make decisions based on that knowledge.

Kari Lake has said repeatedly she doesn't want to be a politician, but she feels compelled to run to try to make a difference in the state she has lived in for years. Obviously what they have now isn't working, and corruption is running rampant.
    She ain't no "young adult". I'll vote for her since I don't have much if a choice but still don't trust her.

She ain't no "young adult". I'll vote for her since I don't have much if a choice but still don't trust her.
    I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. I was making a logical argument based on your completely smooth brained reply that once a dem, always a dem.

I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. I was making a logical argument based on your completely smooth brained reply that once a dem, always a dem.

I fully comprehend what you are saying. In addition to having a smooth brain I'm also an AZ native who has seen parts of Phoenix turn into 3rd world shitholes due in part to Dem "leadership". You don't get to be part of that machine and then just all of a sudden switch sides and get my trust.

Last edited:

The dems did it to themselves!
    They have gone so far out into left field, the reasonable/rational liberal no longer exists. The JFK types, etc may as well now be part of right wing death squads. Libs done went so far left, anybody with a functional mind and no mental illness has no choice but to adandon them.

I haven’t seen her address a couple things that I’d like to hear. The amount she contributed to Obama isn’t much at all, but it would be good to hear her explanation of what made her support him and what may have changed. She retweeted a never Trump-style tweet, again, not a big issue (and I was up in the air on him too though I voted for him), but it would be nice to hear her say what made her change her opinion. She has spoken out publicly about drag queen stuff, but she had one dance at a party, it would be nice to have her give her side on it. She may have addressed all these issues specifically and I just haven’t seen it.

I like that she had the balls to leave her career (I’ve watched her for years). If she lives up to what she’s promised, she will be great. Given the options I think she’s the best choice. But, I don’t know that I truly trust any politician as far as I can throw them. Politics is about power and power is addictive.