• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arken EPL4 Reviews

YotaEer

Montani Semper Liberi
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2019
Pittsburgh
Anyone have recent reviews/opinions on the new 30mm Arken EPL4 line?

No experience with arken personally, but the EP5 seems to get favorable reviews. I am looking at the EPL4 for my 17 HMR. The 39oz EP5 is more than I need for a walking varmint rifle.

Last edited:
Towards the last few pages there's some posts and opinions of the new EPL4 6-24x50.

There's also a bunch in there about the EP5.

We are fully stocked with Arkens. Give me a call!

Darnfineshot.com
darnfineshot @yahoo.com
812-917-5653 cell,text
812-710-4000 landline

Charles Follett

I bought a EPL4 6-24 to put on an AR that I use for coyote hunting and plinking steel while at the range. I was mildly surprised at how decent the glass is for a $400 scope. To me it’s leaps and bounds better than the SH4 I had for a short time and looks almost as good as the EP5 though the EP5 I only shot it on a friends rifle. It’s very usable up to its max range of 24x but at 20x and down is where it really shines. With the weather being crappy all week I’ve only played with it on my AR off a tripod looking at tree’s and stuff out to 1100yds and had it out at official sunset and would not of had any problems shooting game out to 600yds at that time. No it’s not as good as a $1000-$2000 scope but it definitely won’t hold you back at anything you want to use it for.

Reactions: YotaEer and FuhQ
Here’s a few pics through it taken with my phone. It looks better than what the pics show but you’ll get an idea.

1126yds to the oil pump station , scope on
14x
IMG_3728.jpeg

20x
IMG_3726.jpeg

Cattle at 440yds on 14x
IMG_3723.jpeg

Last edited:
How bright is the illumination? Daylight bright? Only usable during dusk and dawn?

Nice pics! I just checked the EPL4 6-24X50 illumination. You can see that the reticle is illuminated @6X on a bright sunny day. It is daylight visable, enough to help if you pan over some dark woods. As you zoom up it is very eye catching. Just the center + is illuminated red. It looks nice.

Reactions: LJT88
We have the full line of Arkens in stock. I think the Arkens can't be beat under 1K. The EPL4 are a great 'Crossover' scope being lighter w/ 30mmtube. Great resolution with the Japanese ED glass and very nice turret clicks.

Their 4-16x44 is the one to buy. The 6-24x50 glass simply isn't up to the 24x magnification task IMHO. There's chromatic abherration and IQ starts to diminish past 20x and parallax doesn't go all the way down to 10 yards it's more like 13-15 yads realistically. I'm obviously a glass snob and minimum for my own eyes' requirement going cheap is at least the Athlon Midas Tac HD Chinese glass but people who aren't critical about wanting perfect image quality on high magnification probably won't mind the 6-24x50 EPL4.

Reactions: Earnhardt
Their 4-16x44 is the one to buy. The 6-24x50 glass simply isn't up to the 24x magnification task IMHO. There's chromatic abherration and IQ starts to diminish past 20x and parallax doesn't go all the way down to 10 yards it's more like 13-15 yads realistically. I'm obviously a glass snob and minimum for my own eyes' requirement going cheap is at least the Athlon Midas Tac HD Chinese glass but people who aren't critical about wanting perfect image quality on high magnification probably won't mind the 6-24x50 EPL4.
I highly doubt your Chinese Midas Tac is any better than an Arken. They’re both Chinese HD glass, and MIC. 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: Scopeye
I highly doubt your Chinese Midas Tac is any better than an Arken. They’re both Chinese HD glass, and MIC. 🤣😂🤣
You should order a Midas Tac 6-24x50 yourself and plan to return it within 30 days either from either Amazon or Optics Planet or up to 90 days if purchased from Midway just so you can actually see how sharp and clear it really is compared to all your Arkens. It's clear and sharp all the way to it's maximum 24x magnification. The Chinese HD glass used in the Midas Tac is at least 1 to 2 levels above the Arken ED Jap glass and 2 to 3 levels above the SH4 in optical clarity. The Midas Tac is the minimum level of clarity standard that my own eyes are willing to accept without experiencing any fatigue when it comes to buying Chinese made scopes. The Arkens give me eye fatigue including their EP series with Jao glass but not as bad as their SH4 series.

The Athlon Ares BTR Gen 2 4.5-27x50 selling for $565 at Walmart online (while everyone else is still currently selling it for $869.99) is even better and Walmart also has a free return policy. You won't believe how clear they are if you actually think Arkens and Burris XTR2 glass are good then you'll most definitely think the Athlon Ares BTR Gen 2 is going to be utterly fantastic. It's also clearer and have nicer turrets than the Burris XTR2 5-25x and the new 2023 Philippines made Primary Arms GLX 4.5-27x56 and the Bushnell Match Pro ED 5-30x56.

They are risk free to try out for yourself with free returns. I bet you won't think too highly of Arkens and the Burris XTR2 once you get to check out the Midas Tac and Ares BTR Gen 2 for yourself. Not all Chinese scopes suck, just most of them. The Midas Tac and Ares BTR Gen 2 should be what the Chinese standard of minimum acceptable glass clarity and turret feel and reliable tracking should be IMHO. They're also clearer than the made in Japan SWFA SS's too. They are more reliable than my Chinese Vortex scopes too that had issues and zero issues to date with Amy of my Athlons except the sucky Argos BTR with crappy glass but it's not defective just has terrible glass.

TBH I was a bit apprehensive about buying any more Athlon brand scopes after first buying the Athlon Argos BTR 6-24x50 that totally sucked optically which I can never recommend. I can only recommend their Chinese Midas HD and Ares lines and their Jap Cronus line when buying that brand if you want good glass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Countrykang8
You should order a Midas Tac 6-24x50 yourself and plan to return it within 30 days either from either Amazon or Optics Planet or up to 90 days if purchased from Midway just so you can actually see how sharp and clear it really is compared to all your Arkens. It's clear and sharp all the way to it's maximum 24x magnification. The Chinese HD glass used in the Midas Tac is at least 1 to 2 levels above the Arken ED Jap glass and 2 to 3 levels above the SH4 in optical clarity.
This has not been my experience. The SH4 Arken is an entry level scope, and you might find a Athlon scope that meets or beats it, but the EP5 and EPL4 scopes have been clearer to me than any Athlon scope. I think Athlon has had a QA issue, in that some are pretty good, but some arrive in an unfocused state. Not to diminish Athlon, as it is a good budget scope, but my experience is that the newer Arken scopes are generally superior.

Reactions: YotaEer
You should order a Midas Tac 6-24x50 yourself and plan to return it within 30 days either from either Amazon or Optics Planet or up to 90 days if purchased from Midway just so you can actually see how sharp and clear it really is compared to all your Arkens. It's clear and sharp all the way to it's maximum 24x magnification. The Chinese HD glass used in the Midas Tac is at least 1 to 2 levels above the Arken ED Jap glass and 2 to 3 levels above the SH4 in optical clarity. The Midas Tac is the minimum level of clarity standard that my own eyes are willing to accept without experiencing any fatigue when it comes to buying Chinese made scopes. The Arkens give me eye fatigue including their EP series with Jao glass but not as bad as their SH4 series.

The Athlon Ares BTR Gen 2 4.5-27x50 selling for $565 at Walmart online (while everyone else is still currently selling it for $869.99) is even better and Walmart also has a free return policy. You won't believe how clear they are if you actually think Arkens and Burris XTR2 glass are good then you'll most definitely think the Athlon Ares BTR Gen 2 is going to be utterly fantastic. It's also clearer and have nicer turrets than the Burris XTR2 5-25x and the new 2023 Philippines made Primary Arms GLX 4.5-27x56 and the Bushnell Match Pro ED 5-30x56.

They are risk free to try out for yourself with free returns. I bet you won't think too highly of Arkens and the Burris XTR2 once you get to check out the Midas Tac and Ares BTR Gen 2 for yourself. Not all Chinese scopes suck, just most of them. The Midas Tac and Ares BTR Gen 2 should be what the Chinese standard of minimum acceptable glass clarity and turret feel and reliable tracking should be IMHO. They're also clearer than the made in Japan SWFA SS's too. They are more reliable than my Chinese Vortex scopes too that had issues and zero issues to date with Amy of my Athlons except the sucky Argos BTR with crappy glass but it's not defective just has terrible glass.

TBH I was a bit apprehensive about buying any more Athlon brand scopes after first buying the Athlon Argos BTR 6-24x50 that totally sucked optically which I can never recommend. I can only recommend their Chinese Midas HD and Ares lines and their Jap Cronus line when buying that brand if you want good glass.
You're wasting your time and breath... I will never own an Athlon scope. Their turrets are as ugly and outdated as Schmidt & Bender's turrets are. Which is one big reason I won't own one of those overpriced and outdated turds. I will never own a Tract Toric scope. I will never own a Riton. I will never buy another Vortex scope unless it's a Razor series...And I probably won't even buy one of those, as there are better options in that same price range, like my Zeiss LRP S3.

You can be the king of China if you want, but I'm over Chinese optics. The ones I have are all the ones I will ever own. The rest have either been sold, given away, or shoved into a "shit" bin of parts I will probably never use again.

There is absolutely no way a cheap Chinese Athlon Ares has better glass than a Philippines built Japanese ED glass 34mm tube'd Burris XTR-II. Period. And I'd be willing to bet money the controls are smoother and nicer on the Burris and the turrets are exponentially better. Remember, the XTR-II Illuminated 5-25x50 SCR had an MSRP of $1,499... It sold for about $1,250 at most places. You're never going to convince me that a chinese Athlon scope will outperform that.

Now that we're up to speed... Have a good one. 👍🏼

Edited to add: My Arken EPL4 scopes (both the first one that I sent back, and the replacement one) have the worst Japanese ED glass I've ever looked through. I like my EP5 for a budget optic, but the EPL4 glass was nowhere near on the same level as the EP5. I've actually considered sending back the EPL4 for a refund.

Reactions: 232593 and Scopeye
You're wasting your time and breath... I will never own an Athlon scope. Their turrets are as ugly and outdated as Schmidt & Bender's turrets are. Which is one big reason I won't own one of those overpriced and outdated turds. I will never own a Tract Toric scope. I will never own a Riton. I will never buy another Vortex scope unless it's a Razor series...And I probably won't even buy one of those, as there are better options in that same price range, like my Zeiss LRP S3.

You can be the king of China if you want, but I'm over Chinese optics. The ones I have are all the ones I will ever own. The rest have either been sold, given away, or shoved into a "shit" bin of parts I will probably never use again.

There is absolutely no way a cheap Chinese Athlon Ares has better glass than a Philippines built Japanese ED glass 34mm tube'd Burris XTR-II. Period. And I'd be willing to bet money the controls are smoother and nicer on the Burris and the turrets are exponentially better. Remember, the XTR-II Illuminated 5-25x50 SCR had an MSRP of $1,499... It sold for about $1,250 at most places. You're never going to convince me that a chinese Athlon scope will outperform that.

Now that we're up to speed... Have a good one. 👍🏼

Edited to add: My Arken EPL4 scopes (both the first one that I sent back, and the replacement one) have the worst Japanese ED glass I've ever looked through. I like my EP5 for a budget optic, but the EPL4 glass was nowhere near on the same level as the EP5. I've actually considered sending back the EPL4 for a refund.
Agree with your points. I normally try to avoid buying Chinese whenever possible and I'll personally never buy another Chinese Vortex scope ever again after experiencing first hand several failures from even different tier levels. The Arken EP5 and EPL4s may appear to look great optically to all the folks who have never even owned a $1000+ Japan or $799 Euro Meopta Optika 6 or American made scope or any real high end optic for that matter. I really thought you liked the Arkens after reading your previous posts that's why I threw in these excellent Chinese Athlon HD scopes since they're way better optically and mechanically reliable at least based on my own personal experience. The XTR2's I personally looked through didn't appear to have good glass. They were the camouflage version of the 5-25x under $500 at DVOR. This is why I inquired to you about if it was the same scope you bought for $650 with different cosmetics. This is what the Athlon Midas Tac and Ares BTR Gen 2 optically smokes after comparing all of them and sent the Burris packing without hesitation. The reviewer on this forum replied to my inquiry whether or not the new Philippines made 2023 Primary Arms GLX 4.5-27x56 34mm was clearer than the Athlon Ares BTR Gen 2 and he said no and that the Athlon is clearer. I replied bummer. I was wanting to order one but not if it's not as clear as the Athlon Ares since the GLX is significantly more expensive.

Last edited:
This has not been my experience. The SH4 Arken is an entry level scope, and you might find a Athlon scope that meets or beats it, but the EP5 and EPL4 scopes have been clearer to me than any Athlon scope. I think Athlon has had a QA issue, in that some are pretty good, but some arrive in an unfocused state. Not to diminish Athlon, as it is a good budget scope, but my experience is that the newer Arken scopes are generally superior.
Try shooting the EPL4s and EP5 and glassing for at least half hour to an hour continuously while on their maximum magnification and tell be that they are crystal clear or at least as clear as the Athlon Midas Tac and Ares BTR Gen 2. Have you ever owned a real high end scope to see what perfect image quality on maximum magnification is?

Based on my personal testing, the image quality on the Arken EP5 is only acceptable up to around 20x and when you go past that magnification, the Athlon Midas Tac and Ares BTR Gen 2 are already clearer and the EPL4 especially the 6-24x50 model is literally outgunned by either of these specific Athlon's image quality on maximum magnification and turrets they don't have the chromatic abherration and fall off in clarity the Arken has past 18x where the Athlons with their Chinese HD glass still appear clear even at their maximum magnification. The EPL4 in the 4-16x44 seems to be barely acceptable regarding image quality on high magnification but the 4-16x44 Midas Tac is still noticeably clearer and have better turrets. They should be since they cost more than the Arkens. You also hear about how great Arken's warranty is just like Vortex because of all the people who actually have had to use the warranty several times already including sending their scopes back several times within a year.

The QC bad batches were Midas Tac 5-25x56 and Ares ETR 4.5-30x56 and some instances of black specs in their glass and it's not uncommon for this in Chinese made scopes regardless of brand and price.

Agree with your points. I normally try to avoid buying Chinese whenever possible and I'll personally never buy another Chinese Vortex scope ever again after experiencing first hand several failures from even different tier levels. The Arken EP5 and EPL4s may appear to look great optically to all the folks who have never even owned a $1000+ Japan or $799 Euro Meopta Optika 6 or American made scope or any real high end optic for that matter. I really thought you liked the Arkens after reading your previous posts that's why I threw in these excellent Chinese Athlon HD scopes since they're way better optically and mechanically reliable at least based on my own personal experience. The XTR2's I personally looked through didn't appear to have good glass. They were the camouflage version of the 5-25x under $500 at DVOR. This is why I inquired to you about if it was the same scope you bought for $650 with different cosmetics. This is what the Athlon Midas Tac and Ares BTR Gen 2 optically smokes after comparing all of them and sent the Burris packing without hesitation. The recirewe on this firum reokied ti my inquiry whether the new Philippines made 2023 Primary Arms GLX 4.5-27x56 34mm was clearer than the Athlon Ares BTR Gen 2 and he said no. The Athlon is clearer. I replied bummer. I was wanting withoutone but not if it's not as clear as the Athlon Ares since the GLX is significantly more expensive.
The camo XTR-II was the first Gen, and they were known to have shitty glass. These that I’m buying are the Gen2 versions with much better glass. Burris fixed the glass issue somewhere along the way, and started making the Gen2. You can tell the generation by the part numbers of the scopes. 👍🏼

As for Arken, yes, generally I think they’re good scopes in their respective price ranges, but the first EP5 I had, had to be sent back due to such severe glass quality issues, you couldn’t even get it to focus above 16x. And the first EPL4 I sent back, had so much CA everything had a purple tint to it. So I fully understand the shortcomings of Chinese QC and optics. Unlike some folks, I do own alpha-tier glass, and have for 15+ years, so I do understand the differences.

IMG_7585.jpeg
IMG_7385.jpeg
IMG_8307.jpeg
IMG_5130.jpeg
IMG_5403.jpeg
IMG_1293.jpeg

LOL, I love it when new guys don’t know who they’re talking to… :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Either he's a dealer who has skin in the Arken game or he doesn't know how to judge glass quality. I'm sure a lot of readers agree who got burnt buying Arken EP5s and EPL4s expecting them to be way better than they actually were especially the ones like me who have these specific Athlons with HD glass to compare them to. I tend to buy a lot of scopes just to try out and see whether or not I can actually tolerate them without getting any hints of eye strain or headaches and returned a lot actually most vs the ones I actually kept. You should actually thank me as one of the persons who have been constantly returning scopes and optics that my eyes simply didn't get along with who you in turn get good discount prices buying all the demo and open box models I returned.

The camo XTR-II was the first Gen, and they were known to have shitty glass. These that I’m buying are the Gen2 versions with much better glass. Burris fixed the glass issue somewhere along the way, and started making the Gen2. You can tell the generation by the part numbers of the scopes. 👍🏼

As for Arken, yes, generally I think they’re good scopes in their respective price ranges, but the first EP5 I had, had to be sent back due to such severe glass quality issues, you couldn’t even get it to focus above 16x. And the first EPL4 I sent back, had so much CA everything had a purple tint to it. So I fully understand the shortcomings of Chinese QC and optics. Unlike some folks, I do own alpha-tier glass, and have for 15+ years, so I do understand the differences.

View attachment 8155936
View attachment 8155937
View attachment 8155938
View attachment 8155939
View attachment 8155940
View attachment 8155941
NICE!!!

Reviving this… I’ve never had this issues whatsoever. I tossed an EPL on a short barreled 308 with a NF 20 MOA rail. Yes it is turned the right way before anybody says anything… I’m using Warne low steel rings as well. Anyways, I’m completely out of downward gravel to zero my scope. I’m still 5” high at 25 yards in my bore sight. Zero stop is turned all the way down so I’m not bottoming out on that. Any tricks or is this being sent back? Thought I’d give them a try but I’m regretting it right now…. Thanks in advance!

Your zero stop should be turned upwards to allow the turret to go below zero. Loosen the brass set screw, turn the zero stop upwards where a few threads show above the turret.

See if that helps

Purchased the EPL4 4-16 merely for punching paper during load development and it does "ok" at that. I've only used it at a dark indoor range and have to say it's actually a bit difficult to use, especially if I get mirage off my suppressor and the eye strain issue is real.

Need to get it outdoors to see how it compares but I noticed chromatic aberration right off the bat when I pulled it out of the box and took a quick look outside. Seems like it resolves but I often can't find the center dot depending on the color of the target and have to use illumination indoors.

I currently have a Meopta Optika6 3-18, Athlon Helos BTR Gen2 2-12 and an Athlon Cronus BTR Gen2 4.5-29x to compare it to and all three are quite a bit better but also about 2X the cost or greater. I don't have the eye fatigue issue with those and the Meopta, being closest in mag range, is a massive amount better with a sharper, easier to use reticle and picture. Very bright but it's also a 50 vs. a 44. I haven't looked through the Athlon 2-12 in a while but will try in the not too distant future.

Reviving this… I’ve never had this issues whatsoever. I tossed an EPL on a short barreled 308 with a NF 20 MOA rail. Yes it is turned the right way before anybody says anything… I’m using Warne low steel rings as well. Anyways, I’m completely out of downward gravel to zero my scope. I’m still 5” high at 25 yards in my bore sight. Zero stop is turned all the way down so I’m not bottoming out on that. Any tricks or is this being sent back? Thought I’d give them a try but I’m regretting it right now…. Thanks in advance!
Having a similar problem. Even with the solution @Mike Casselton recommended.

Buy yourself a set of Burris Signature XTR rings that ought to fix anything and everything related to not being able to hit your X-Ring right in the center. The included shim offset inserts is the key. Use the combination to give it a +/- 30moa. You could get in contact with Burris to order an additional +/- 20moa shim insert to make it 40moa if you want.

Reactions: Chit126
Purchased the EPL4 4-16 merely for punching paper during load development and it does "ok" at that. I've only used it at a dark indoor range and have to say it's actually a bit difficult to use, especially if I get mirage off my suppressor and the eye strain issue is real.

Need to get it outdoors to see how it compares but I noticed chromatic aberration right off the bat when I pulled it out of the box and took a quick look outside. Seems like it resolves but I often can't find the center dot depending on the color of the target and have to use illumination indoors.

I currently have a Meopta Optika6 3-18, Athlon Helos BTR Gen2 2-12 and an Athlon Cronus BTR Gen2 4.5-29x to compare it to and all three are quite a bit better but also about 2X the cost or greater. I don't have the eye fatigue issue with those and the Meopta, being closest in mag range, is a massive amount better with a sharper, easier to use reticle and picture. Very bright but it's also a 50 vs. a 44. I haven't looked through the Athlon 2-12 in a while but will try in the not too distant future.
Send that Arken down the road and just buy either an Athlon Ares BTR G2 4.5-27x50 currently on sale for $565.49 with free shipping and free returns from Wally World online. Zero eye fatigue and noticeably clearer than your Helos and just a hair below that Cronus you got. OR for a lot cheaper, the Sightmark Presidio 3-18x50 currently on sale for $279.99 with free shipping on Amazon or their 5-30x56 for $314.99 with free shipping which are better on the eyes than the Arken you have.

Reactions: 232593
The Athlon Ares BTR 4.5-27X50 at Walmart is NOT listed as a Gen. 2 version. Big difference between the old Gen. 1 and the Gen. 2.
They are definitely Gen 2 models. Worth trying out too especially since they have a free returns policy within 90 days that's very good in fact better than most other retailers pretty much no questions asked and I've even returned stuff ordered through Walmart online at the LOCAL Walmart and got my refund easy peasey.

Amazon sometimes have insane deals on them too for the same $565.49 sale price and sometimes get lucky to get an open box or damaged box as new condition customer returns for around $450-$460. Matter of fact there was one for $430 I put it in my cart but wasn't quick enough and someone else scored and literally stole it. Yes these are the Gen 2 Athlon Ares BTRs as well. They fluctuate in price and they're currently high now $849.99-$869.99 it's insane to buy them at their regular prices especially since they're still made in China but the best Chinese scope money can possibly buy short of the Athlon Ares ETR.

The Athlon Ares BTR 4.5-27X50 at Walmart is NOT listed as a Gen. 2 version. Big difference between the old Gen. 1 and the Gen. 2.
The Gen 1 Athlon Ares BTR are long gone since 2 years ago when they were selling those on sale for $299.99. The current Gen 2 models are far superior scopes compared to the older Gen 1s. This price reduction proves how much of an insane mark-up for profits Chinese made scopes really have. That's why I only recommend buying then whenever they go on sale such as now for $300.00+ cheaper than their normal $869.99 selling prices. I highly doubt even the upcoming Black Friday sale price will beat this current $565.49 sale price. I don't even think buying them through EV is any cheaper either.

I have an Athlon BTR 2-12 that seems pretty nice for what I paid but I haven't spent much time behind it yet. I also had an Arken EP5 for a short time but ended up returning it because it was too much scope for the application I needed. I spent 1 range session with it and thought it was decent for the $300 I paid. I think for what it is, it's nice. But I also think if you can save up closer to the $1k mark your options open up massively.

I've just got mine and so far in my comparison testing it's a tier below my EP5 Gen2 but arguably better than my SH4 Gen2. We all have aspirations of doing PRS competitions but I no longer have time or the cash to go down that rabbit hole. I realistically don't need a 34mm tube for range of adjustment or a Christmas Tree reticle. In terms of performance and price, Vortex and Athlon come close but their “crossover” scopes are heavier; I have an Athlon Heras 6-24x56 and the EPL4 has the brighter and better glass of the two.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt45
I used my Arken EPL4 4-16 outdoors for the first time and I take back what I said on clarity. Perfectly fine, no major complaints other than smallish eye relief and a too small center dot. I only use it for load development. Actually had all of my scopes out there and while I was working on comparing other components, I wasn't underwhelmed once I started using the EPL-4. Had it back to back with the Athlon 2-12 BTR too.

I used my Arken EPL4 4-16 outdoors for the first time and I take back what I said on clarity. Perfectly fine, no major complaints other than smallish eye relief and a too small center dot. I only use it for load development. Actually had all of my scopes out there and while I was working on comparing other components, I wasn't underwhelmed once I started using the EPL-4. Had it back to back with the Athlon 2-12 BTR too.
Clarity on my EPL4’s were fine, but the CA was so bad it’s like everything has a blue/purple halo.

Reactions: 232593
Been shooting lots of hogs, steel, a few deer with the EP4's in both 4-16x and 6-24x. They've done exactly what I've asked them to do every time.

Reactions: sharris09
EPL4 4-16 is arriving today. Will set it up this weekend for holiday deer season in Oklahoma Dec 18-31. We'll see how it does on making deer jerky atop a 6.5 Grendel. Couldn't pass up trying one under $350 delivered with no risk no hassle returns. I can't imagine sending it back when anything else that competes is significantly more, unless I get a lemon from an overworked delivery man banging it around.