• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Armageddon Gear M2010 Soft Rifle Case For Half Price

Mine came Friday and it was the TN interior with all the pouches. I ordered last Saturday for 175.

My $200.00 one (which I purchased the night before the deeper sale) came Saturday, it is full Multicam inside and out with 5 mag pouches and a GP pouch along with a muzzle holder and also the Multicam shooting mat. This thing is nice it also has thin layer backpack straps and belt built into it, which reside inside of the shell of the unit.
I should get my $175.00version this week and am interested to see if I get the same version or the brown interior version.
As a gear builder ( owner operator of Sunrise Tactical Gear) I highly recommend this product at this price.
Scott

Last edited:
I can not stand FedEx!! Case was supposed to get delivered today, but of course it's not.

Brownells is using the service where USPS handles the final leg of the delivery, at least that was the case for my delivery...

Last edited:
Just got mine, and damn it's nice. Coyote interior, 10 mag pouches and 2 medium/large general purpose pouches. Also got the hard case. #feelsgoodman

Well, should have pulled the trigger at $175, but finally broke down and ordered yesterday with the 10% off and free shipping coupon. Eagerly waiting to see what version I get.

Hey, what's this shooting mat of which people speak? Is the it the divider inside the bag? Or am I missing something.

Nice bag though. :)

Got mine today. I got it for $180 shipped. It is the mullicam version with the tan interior and all of the pouches. I'm curious as to what shootingmat you guys are referring to.

Wow look at the mat! I need to tear mine apart to see if there is one in mine.

Mine doesn't have the mat as far as I can tell. But mine has the tan interior. That may be the difference. If anyone is considering selling the mat let me know. I'd be interested.

I also received the bag with the tan interior, no mat and also no shoulder straps or zippers on the exterior like the one shown on the images currently on the website. Also came with 10 mag pouches and 2 large pouches like most people have been saying.

I have the mat, backpack strap etc. version and I'm wondering if these are on sale because they're rejects of some sort? I've got a few areas where stitching has already come undone, or doesn't look like it was done at all. Is this anyone else's experience? I've only taken it out of the box and looked at it, so no hard use or anything.

I have the mat, backpack strap etc. version and I'm wondering if these are on sale because they're rejects of some sort? I've got a few areas where stitching has already come undone, or doesn't look like it was done at all. Is this anyone else's experience? I've only taken it out of the box and looked at it, so no hard use or anything.

Good point. I wonder if Armageddon will warranty it.

Both of the ones I got were the tan interior, I loaded up the one with my rifle and gear and took it to a shooting class, no issues and it held everything I needed.

Mine has a few areas that the sticking isn't up to par either.

On another topic...the case does a fairly good job against damage. I had a scope in the case that wasn't on the rifle yet. The rifle was strapped in, and the scope was on the other side of the divider in the corner of the case. I dropped the damn case from chest level trying to put it in my truck. I'm not real sure how the hell I managed to drop a 4' long case, but I did. It landed right smack where the scope was. The scope looks fine.

I got the one with the mat, 5 mag pouches and a single medium pouch. Looks like the construction on mine is fine.

So, these were ordered about a week apart and 2 different cases showed up. The top one has the Armageddon Gear tag on it but the bottom one has no manufacturer tag on it that I can find. Any idea who makes the bottom one?

Attachments

• IMG_2199.JPG
    IMG_2199.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 62
So, these were ordered about a week apart and 2 different cases showed up. The top one has the Armageddon Gear tag on it but the bottom one has no manufacturer tag on it that I can find. Any idea who makes the bottom one?

How do they compare to each other? Mine is like your top one and well built. I do like whatever foam they are using for it a lot.

I am having issues with the molle accessories that came with mine. There are no snaps and they are only held in via a little tab. That doesn't work very well and they are constantly pulling out. Anyone else with this problem.

How do they compare to each other? Mine is like your top one and well built. I do like whatever foam they are using for it a lot.

In my opinion the one on top is made a lot better than the other on the bottom. So much so, that I am returning the bottom one today.

I contacted Brownells about this and they told me that they were not aware of the Armageddon case in their system

In my opinion the one on top is made a lot better than the other on the bottom. So much so, that I am returning the bottom one today.

I contacted Brownells about this and they told me that they were not aware of the Armageddon case in their system

Thanks, I was considering trading simply based off of how poorly the extra accessories and pouches attached to the bag. It looked like on the other bag the accessories (or at least the muzzle protector) was permanently fixed in the bag.

The more I look at the one I received (MC exterior, Coyote interior), and the more I compare it to the photos on Armageddon Gear's website, and to the S.A.S.S. case that I purchased directly from Armageddon Gear, the more I'm thinking Remington must've commissioned a knock-off for civilian M2010 sales; no doubt from one of the many overseas sew-shops. It's close to the real deal... really close... but a number of the details, zippers for example, don't quite match up with the real deal. At $175 I'm still relatively happy with the purchase but I have to admit I'm a little bummed it isn't genuine AG.

Last edited:
Do you guys with the tan interior not have an AG tag? Mine is the full multicam with an AG tag sewn in.

Nope, no tag whatsoever... none on the case or any of the pouches. As I said, I already own an AG SASS case, this one is close, but...

I ordered the case from Brownell's last Thursday. It showed up today and is identical to Corey4's. Full multi-cam inside and out, shoulder strap/waist belt, 7 internal pouches and the shooting mat. Oh, and the sewn in "Armageddon Gear/MADE IN THE USA" tab below the handle on the side with all the webbing.

Nope, no tag whatsoever... none on the case or any of the pouches. As I said, I already own an AG SASS case, this one is close, but...

That is aggrevating to me considering I was told by Brownells that they no longer had them and what is pictured is what I was supposed to get.

If anyone with the tan interior got the muzzle holder with the button and wants to trade it for mag pouches, please let me know.

Hey guys! Want to clarify this for everyone. That is not the 2010 case, that was the drag bag we did for the SOCOM PSR program. Obviously Remington didn't deliver these and are selling them. That is a smoking deal and is more than half off for that price.. by the way this is Melissa at Armageddon Gear.

Hey guys! Want to clarify this for everyone. That is not the 2010 case, that was the drag bag we did for the SOCOM PSR program. Obviously Remington didn't deliver these and are selling them. That is a smoking deal and is more than half off for that price.. by the way this is Melissa at Armageddon Gear.

People are getting 2 different versions. Can you clarify which is which? Some of the guys are saying that the case without the multicam interior doesn't have an AG tag. I took pics of mine, the full muticam if you want to take a look, and posted a link. Some of seem to think that the case without the multicam interior is a knockoff?

Thank you

People are getting 2 different versions. Can you clarify which is which? Some of the guys are saying that the case without the multicam interior doesn't have an AG tag. I took pics of mine, the full muticam if you want to take a look, and posted a link. Some of seem to think that the case without the multicam interior is a knockoff?

Thank you

The Full Multicam Interior is ours. The other bag with tan interior is not ours. Again, this is not the M2010 case, it is the drag bag we did for Remington for the SOCOM PSR program. Here is our M2010 case: http://www.armageddongear.com/M2010-Precision-Rifle-Case-USGI

Thanks!!

The Full Multicam Interior is ours. The other bag with tan interior is not ours. Again, this is not the M2010 case, it is the drag bag we did for Remington for the SOCOM PSR program. Here is our M2010 case: http://www.armageddongear.com/M2010-...ifle-Case-USGI

Thanks!!

I knew it,,, I KNEW It... #$@&%*! freakin' Remington knockoff... did the same thing to Cadex with the chassis (with the same rather mixed results) if I'm remembering correctly...

Last edited:
The Full Multicam Interior is ours. The other bag with tan interior is not ours. Again, this is not the M2010 case, it is the drag bag we did for Remington for the SOCOM PSR program. Here is our M2010 case: http://www.armageddongear.com/M2010-Precision-Rifle-Case-USGI

Thanks!!

Other than the color, what's different from the full multicam vs the M2010 on your website? They look pretty much the same inside.

The original ad from Brownells did say AG... didn't it? I can't find my invoice to see what it was listed as. The ad on Brownells has been changed.

This case would be the perfect size for my suppressed rifle but is way more case than I need. Wish Armageddon offered a "basic" case for less money, their gear is top notch best in the industry.

better to have too much than not enough :p

for $180, it's a no brainer, assuming you get lucky and get the AG on.e

If anyone got more than one or just wants to part ways with an AG branded case let me know. Looks like Brownells is sold out.