• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Armorally.com

USMC-03XX

03XX
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2022
Kansas
So two weeks ago I ordered a toolcraft bcg ar10 and it hasn’t shipped or updated at all. I also paid for FedEx 2 day shipping… I have emailed probably 10 times now even got the guys cellphone number… no luck. They refer me to the email and continue to ignore me.

• Angry
Reactions: 338dude
This might help.

Yeah I read that too… I just sent some texts to the owner and he called me super irritated told me I wasn’t a good fit for to buy from his company and he would look into it pathetic…

• Wow
Obviously I’m not the only one

Attachments

• E12D424E-92F7-4822-B8EA-C0BF5CE5A18C.jpeg
    E12D424E-92F7-4822-B8EA-C0BF5CE5A18C.jpeg
    226.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Wow
It troubles me that people can't figure out how to dispute the charges with their CC company after weeks or months of irritation.
It's a $70 part. How much are you willing to pay to have the problem?

Last edited:
I've been buying from them since they were monmouth reloading- always been great to me. Sorry to hear these problems...

You are right gunny… I haven’t even bothered with my bank being as I use an online bank account and it was debit not credit card purchase (I think that matters 🤷🏻‍♂️) you’re right though. I actually harassed the phone number this afternoon enough that I got a call back from a very angry and defensive person who said they were the owner and tried to make it out like it’s my fault and I’m just being impatient. I purchase far more than I should from many many different gun websites weekly and 9/10 they’re fine. Every now and then a problem that’s usually corrected quickly and once in a blue moon a discrepancy that goes unanswered and ignored. I had to harass the company to get them to respond and then they hung up on me after saying they might give me a refund but are looking into it further. And that I’m “not a good match for our company” and he was damn right. I expect to Be kept in the loop if I’m sending 200$ into some random website for some small company with no phone number and barebones website …

Weird and disconcerting. I ordered a spare Toolcraft AR10 and AR15 BCGs back in June and had zero issues.

I've been buying from them since they were monmouth reloading- always been great to me. Sorry to hear these problems...
I’m jealous, I read a lot of mixed reviews before I purchased and the consensus I got was pretty decent company as long as there’s no hiccups and if there’s a hiccup good luck getting it fixed

I just want my F****** BCG 😭😭😭 it’s all I need to complete this build which is why I skimped on quality for the bolt and carrier and went with toolcraft instead of a jp enterprise full mass or something similar 😭 I should have just waited and ordered from good old brownells or optics planet or midway or primaryarms or palmetto state armory or bigtexordanance etc etc etc….

You are right gunny… I haven’t even bothered with my bank being as I use an online bank account and it was debit not credit card purchase (I think that matters 🤷🏻‍♂️) you’re right though. I actually harassed the phone number this afternoon enough that I got a call back from a very angry and defensive person who said they were the owner and tried to make it out like it’s my fault and I’m just being impatient. I purchase far more than I should from many many different gun websites weekly and 9/10 they’re fine. Every now and then a problem that’s usually corrected quickly and once in a blue moon a discrepancy that goes unanswered and ignored. I had to harass the company to get them to respond and then they hung up on me after saying they might give me a refund but are looking into it further. And that I’m “not a good match for our company” and he was damn right. I expect to Be kept in the loop if I’m sending 200$ into some random website for some small company with no phone number and barebones website …
Talk to your bank. If you used your “debit” card online but it wasn’t a bank debit (PIN and all that) then it went thru as a Visa or MC charge. Look on your card and you will see that it prob has VISA on it and that’s the nature of the charge…CC.

I just want my F****** BCG 😭😭😭 it’s all I need to complete this build which is why I skimped on quality for the bolt and carrier and went with toolcraft instead of a jp enterprise full mass or something similar 😭 I should have just waited and ordered from good old brownells or optics planet or midway or primaryarms or palmetto state armory or bigtexordanance etc etc etc….
You don't want to wait weeks, but order from optics planet? I've never not waited close to a month for anything from them

Reactions: GTOJOSH