• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arms Tech LLC Mag Xtender

Re: Arms Tech LLC Mag Xtender

They work great, very reliable and look good too. They give 7+1 cap with a 308.

GC

I am planning on putting one on my .223 when I get it, it is a stainless gun but should still look pretty good with the black mag. extender.

I ran one on a .223AI and it ran fine with 9 in the bottom. I would use it on a varmint gun or for play but have serious reservations on using it on a real tactical rifle. I would love to see a copy due in aluminum.

Yea that is all mine .223 will be used for is varmint/predator hunting. Seems like a nice upgrade in firepower for less than $20. I will have to get me one on the way from Midway.

I use them on a couple of my 308 rigs. No problems and very easy to install.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Norcal Phoenix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ran one on a .223AI and it ran fine with 9 in the bottom. I would use it on a varmint gun or for play but have serious reservations on using it on a real tactical rifle. I would love to see a copy due in aluminum. </div></div>

i STRONGLY disagree, after a year and a half three rifles have worn them, abused them, and they have begged for more. my hunting rifle has been neglected soo bad its unreal, whether in 5 degree freezing temperature, soaking wet, and beat on rocks they still work EXCELLENT. i see no need to get $250 DM. i trust my life to them. everyone says polymer is junk, unreliable etc etc. look at glock,P-Mags, Springfield XD's etc.

just my .02