• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Army or Marines, which one eats more crayons?

funny you bring that up, to this point the USMC had done not one significant thing in our history except sail around as fuck toys for the Navy, to this day, aside from talking shit about minor skirmishes they have still done nothing to really justify to showing ass the way they do. In fact I am sure my one division in the Army has killed more enemy and taken more enemy land by force that the whole of the USMC in its whole distorted existence.

Even today cant even really sustain a 6 month tour in a combat zone without demanding to be rotated back to their fuck toy status,,, then get hme with a bunch of 6 month tour stripes on their circus uniform hahahhhahahah, what delusional shit talkers.

Real USMC HIstory
Revolution = Fuck toy status for Navy, first at Tuns then aboard ship, never issued a gun as it didn't go with dresses forced to wear
Barbary Coast = Led by Army Captain to hire mercenaries to do their fighting and bring an end to the pirating
Civil War = still on fuck toy duty
Indian Wars = Crickets,,,still on fuck toy duty
WW1 = One decent engagement and been claiming to have beat the huns all by themselves since when really they were not a fit unit to fight shrtly afterwards

WW2 waste 60 k dudes in useless fighting at the Navy s behest trying to be significant,

Korea = Gt ass beat at Chosin, USMC command betrays Task Force Faith and leaves that out on flank to die while talking shit about them for next 70 years,, claim half cowardly retreat as a great victory ever since.

VN = well, fucked up for everyone but at least USMC could claim a full year tour on their medal count.

So yeah, I will take the good and bad of actual and factual Army history over the mythical bullshit of the fuck toy jarheads anyday... man what a waste of money they are, we should get some cammo Blow up dolls for the sailors o use instead.

"Benteen, come on -- big village -- be quick -- bring packs. P.S. bring pacs."

meme.jpg

VN = well, fucked up for everyone but at least USMC could claim a full year tour on their medal count.
In Vietnam Army can't claim any action that compares to Khe Sanh or Hue.
WW1 = One decent engagement and been claiming to have beat the huns all by themselves since when really they were not a fit unit to fight shrtly afterwards
Army been butt hurt about the press USMC got for clearing out Belleau Woods, get over it Army. Its been 100+ years now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HogsLife
Korea = Gt ass beat at Chosin, USMC command betrays Task Force Faith and leaves that out on flank to die while talking shit about them for next 70 years,, claim half cowardly retreat as a great victory ever since.

I'm still looking to try to find Dougout Doug's Marine service, and how his Marine service created that goatfuck that failed miserably in supporting TaskForce Faith and created all that...

And still trying to find the Marine commanders after ww2 that went up into politics and command levels n let the Occupation Army of Japan, that responded to Korea get into such shitty shape. Damn marines just fucked all that shit up, the horror, the horror...

No, I wasnt there n didnt play it on TV or stay at the holiday inn, but my Dad was stationed at Benning waiting on orders to go that mom was praying didnt show up, with a growing lump in her she wanted to have a dad to raise...
Mom and Dad both knew the life expectancy of an O1 in Korea then. I might have a slightly biased education on this topic on mr doug.

Last edited:
They were attached to the Marines , Marines owned them for that period, the reason why I used the word coward and USMC in the same sentence.. deflection does not work when facts say otherwise...

So the MC let Hue get infiltrated then almost gets wiped out , lose half the civilian population then desperately call for army support to dig themselves out... yeah great job there, another great and glorious Victory for the USMC short and disastrous history.

Since we cant lock this down to just Army dogs and Marine Chihuahuas, I have to do a disclaimer here to all others that are neither, we both hold you in contempt and dont like you or your kind. Stay out.

I'm still looking to try to find Dougout Doug's Marine service, and how his Marine service created that goatfuck that failed miserably in supporting TaskForce Faith and created all that...

And still trying to find the Marine commanders after ww2 that went up into politics and command levels n let the Occupation Army of Japan, that responded to Korea get into such shitty shape. Damn marines just fucked all that shit up, the horror, the horror...

No, I wasnt there n didnt play it on TV or stay at the holiday inn, but my Dad was stationed at Benning waiting on orders to go that mom was praying didnt show up, with a growing lump in her she wanted to have a dad to raise...
Mom and Dad both knew the life expectancy of an O1 in Korea then. I might have a slightly biased education on this topic on mr doug.

Reactions: oneshot86
No matter how you try to twist it, Big Army commanded the shit show in Korea and RVN... the buck stops there.

They didn't get their ass kicked at Chosin. It was X Corps commanded by General Almond, USA that put them in that position. Gen OP Smith USMC knew damn well the 8th Army abandoned his western flank in the worse rout in US history. The Marines got most of their people and equipment out of there. Almond wanted to leave everything for the Chinese. The one Army RCT with the 1st Marines performed poorly. The 1st Marines killed like 30,000 China men. I wouldn't use Korea as an example for Army ingenuity. MacArthur ended up getting canned and we are still dealing with his dumb ass shit in that region.

The Chinese have the captured 31st RCT flag on display in one of their commie war museums. Faith received PMOH merely for doing his duty. Except he forgot to ask his Navy CAS to check the one road out of there for roadblocks.

the cowardly slander continues

At first I thought Jerry was just a cranky, mean, F-bombing SOB that never accomplished anything in his life and was just lashing out from resentment. Now it's looking more like his inner child is bored and he just likes to hit hornets nest's (metaphorically -Big Word Jerry but you can look it up) to see what he can stir up, so a TROLL.

Reactions: jrassy
Yappidity Yap

At first I thought Jerry was just a cranky, mean, F-bombing SOB that never accomplished anything in his life and was just lashing out from resentment. Now it's looking more like his inner child is bored and he just likes to hit hornets nest's (metaphorically -Big Word Jerry but you can look it up) to see what he can stir up, so a TROLL.

you dudes remeber that box of crayons that larry sent me?

ha, i havent eaten any, and im still going to make a big crayon prick out of it,

BUT

i should send it to a real dousey of a crayon eater,
its a crayon
its a cock
we could bet on if he eats the crayon cock, its a crayon after all

the crayon cock is getting made, when i figger out how, but its coming, oh no, i didnt say that did i???
who gets it should be up to a secret panel

Reactions: 1J04
[QUOTEIn Vietnam Army can't claim any action that compares to The Sanh or Hue[/QUOTE]

They weren't prepared for Hue and Khe Sanh was a siege and without the USAF B-52 they would have been overrun. Marines were out off the picture a year after Tet. The Army had three corps regions plus Laos and Cambodia.

Last edited by a moderator:
They weren't prepared for Hue
So? They charged in and took it back, bloody & expensive in lives and destruction but went in toe to toe and wrenched it right back from VC.
Khe Sanh was a siege and without the USAF B-52 they would have been overrun
Yes and COL Moore and his men bottled up on LZ-XRay would have been "rubbed out" quick as Custer and his 7th CAV troopers without their radios and arty. Your point?
Marines stood the line at Khe Sanh including the brutal month long hill fights leading up to the siege. "the Siege" took two Regiments of Marines to stymie estimated 2 to 3 Divisional size elements of NVA regulars. Thats NVA regulars that where kept out of the fight in the South and took heavy losses.

Reactions: j-huskey
They fought NVA at Hue and Khe Sanh. The Marines had no place to go at Khe Sanh. Their only purpose was to draw them in so they can be destroyed by air power. Don't forget the NVA took Hue. The Marines had to take it back. That is a lot of NVA behind their enemy lines. That was a major fuck up. A lot of innocent people were murdered by the NVA. They took their sweet time doing it too.

It's exactly why they buried so many of them (unfortunately) at the beginning of the insurgency. The Army did fuck all for training their peeps. Used to sit on the barrack's catwalk outside my room, and watch the Drill Sergeants "train" the the young Army pipeliners (straight out of basic and in AIT) in combat tactics. There were only about 12 of us Marines on the base (hence why we were segregated/stuck up on the top floor of a barracks building), but we'd sit there and shake our heads as the DS's were teaching them blatantly bad tactics. I remember clearly commenting to another Marines Sgt. that "They're going to bury most of these fuckers if they ever get caught in a fire fight." Most of us already had at least one combat tour, so it was pretty obvious to us how badly the Army was training their people.

Little did I know how prophetic that comment was...smh...poor schmucks didn't have a clue...or a chance.

Faluja, 1 no Army, Marines make major production and fail, # 2 Army surrounds and pushes their fucktards towards our Fucktard Jarheads,,, they have more Cameras filming their little bitch asses like it was a spielberg production... What a group of hollywood f\pussies you are...

More training really,,, you muther fuckers couldn't make it over 100 miles inside Iraq while the 3rd ID killed their way into and ran over Baghdad,,, you fuckers did the usual,,,, nothing,,, called it a day two months in because it was too hot for you them went back to cock holster duty on the boats in the Gulf...

Pathetic POS's and delusional lying fluffy bitches

It's exactly why they buried so many of them (unfortunately) at the beginning of the insurgency. The Army did fuck all for training their peeps. Used to sit on the barrack's catwalk outside my room, and watch the Drill Sergeants "train" the the young Army pipeliners (straight out of basic and in AIT) in combat tactics. There were only about 12 of us Marines on the base (hence why we were segregated/stuck up on the top floor of a barracks building), but we'd sit there and shake our heads as the DS's were teaching them blatantly bad tactics. I remember clearly commenting to another Marines Sgt. that "They're going to bury most of these fuckers if they ever get caught in a fire fight." Most of us already had at least one combat tour, so it was pretty obvious to us how badly the Army was training their people.

Little did I know how prophetic that comment was...smh...poor schmucks didn't have a clue...or a chance.

Interesting story I read earlier...

I had a friend a number of years back who was a retired Army Ranger. He was extremely biased towards the Army so talking with him was rather entertaining. One time I asked him what the difference between the Marines and the Army is, and he gave me this answer in the form of a (fictional) story:

It was back in Vietnam, and the US was pushing deep into Viet Cong territory. There was a hill that was deemed critical in the war effort, and the US military began drafting a plan to take the hill. Before the planning even started the Marines volunteered to try and take the hill. The Marine General was so convinced they could win that the US high command agreed and authorized an attack on the hill.

That morning at dawn, a battalion of Marines rushed up the hill charging and yelling at the top of their lungs. Observers from the military outpost several miles away could hear gunshots and the roar of a battle going on. The hill was clouded in the smoke and dust of battle.
About midday a Marine sergeant came down from the hill, limping and his uniform all torn up. In a raspy voice, he called into headquarters “The resistance is worse than we thought, we’re gonna need another battalion” before charging back up the hill. The marine command obliged and sent in another battalion. The second battalion charged up the hill guns drawn and feverishly chanting. They ran into the fray and stood valiantly. The fighting was bitter and the roar of battle continued well into the afternoon.

At around 5 another marine came down from the hill limping, with his arm all bandaged up and dirt all over his face. He radioed into headquarters and said “It’s brutal up there”, we’re going to need another battalion”. In the war room the commanders looked at each other acknowledging that they were running out of battalions to send in. Finally they radioed back to the sergeant and agreed to send in the reserve battalion. The reserve battalion got their troops together and dramatically charged up the hill guns blazing and chants roaring. Observers heard all kinds of explosions and shooting that lasted until the late evening. Around 8 O’clock another marine limped down from the hill, his clothes tattered, dirt all over himself, and a bandage around his hand. He radioed in to headquarters “We can’t keep fighting up there, we need another battalion".

The high command HQ was at a loss, they didn’t have any more battalions to send in. After some contemplation, they advised the marines to withdrawal from the hill. The marine refused to comply, and charged back up the hill gun blazing. The fighting continued through the night but eventually marines stopped coming down from the hill and the gunshots ceased. The high command feared the worst, which was eventually confirmed by intelligence reports - all 3 battalions had been wiped out.

Baffled at how this could happen the high command decided to turn to the army for a solution. The army sent in a group of army rangers who looked at the hill. After a bit of surveying and discussion, one of them called up the airforce.

“Can I get an airstrike on that hill?” he said.
Several hours later the Army Rangers marched up the hill unopposed and planted a US flag at the top.

Personally, no matter what branch you serve in I thank you for your service unconditionally.

Last edited:
Interesting story I read earlier...

I had a friend a number of years back who was a retired Army Ranger. He was extremely biased towards the Army so talking with him was rather entertaining. One time I asked him what the difference between the Marines and the Army is, and he gave me this answer in the form of a (fictional) story:

It was back in Vietnam, and the US was pushing deep into Viet Cong territory. There was a hill that was deemed critical in the war effort, and the US military began drafting a plan to take the hill. Before the planning even started the Marines volunteered to try and take the hill. The Marine General was so convinced they could win that the US high command agreed and authorized an attack on the hill.

That morning at dawn, a battalion of Marines rushed up the hill charging and yelling at the top of their lungs. Observers from the military outpost several miles away could hear gunshots and the roar of a battle going on. The hill was clouded in the smoke and dust of battle.
About midday a Marine sergeant came down from the hill, limping and his uniform all torn up. In a raspy voice, he called into headquarters “The resistance is worse than we thought, we’re gonna need another battalion” before charging back up the hill. The marine command obliged and sent in another battalion. The second battalion charged up the hill guns drawn and feverishly chanting. They ran into the fray and stood valiantly. The fighting was bitter and the roar of battle continued well into the afternoon.

At around 5 another marine came down from the hill limping, with his arm all bandaged up and dirt all over his face. He radioed into headquarters and said “It’s brutal up there”, we’re going to need another battalion”. In the war room the commanders looked at each other acknowledging that they were running out of battalions to send in. Finally they radioed back to the sergeant and agreed to send in the reserve battalion. The reserve battalion got their troops together and dramatically charged up the hill guns blazing and chants roaring. Observers heard all kinds of explosions and shooting that lasted until the late evening. Around 8 O’clock another marine limped down from the hill, his clothes tattered, dirt all over himself, and a bandage around his hand. He radioed in to headquarters “We can’t keep fighting up there, we need another battalion".

The high command HQ was at a loss, they didn’t have any more battalions to send in. After some contemplation, they advised the marines to withdrawal from the hill. The marine refused to comply, and charged back up the hill gun blazing. The fighting continued through the night but eventually marines stopped coming down from the hill and the gunshots ceased. The high command feared the worst, which was eventually confirmed by intelligence reports - all 3 battalions had been wiped out.

Baffled at how this could happen the high command decided to turn to the army for a solution. The army sent in a group of army rangers who looked at the hill. After a bit of surveying and discussion, one of them called up the airforce.

“Can I get an airstrike on that hill?” he said.
Several hours later the Army Rangers marched up the hill unopposed and planted a US flag at the top.

Personally, no matter what branch you serve in I thank you for your service unconditionally.

Pretty much sums up my experience as well but I will say they both stop bullets equally well unfortunately regardless of which one you think is better.

Nice fiction so how about a real story. Battle of Hill 488 15-16 JUN 1966. 16 marines and two Corpsmen dug in on a barren hill top held off a battalion of NVA (200-250 PANV troops) throughout the night. Over the three days prior to this night action this observation team had been calling in artillery and airstrikes on different enemy units maneuvering in the vicinity. So actually the reverse, 12 marines destroying enemy battalions from their hill top.

Yay marines, for not getting a battalion killed...no fucking jarhead songs about Hill 488 huh

Nice fiction so how about a real story. Battle of Hill 488 15-16 JUN 1966. 16 marines and two Corpsmen dug in on a barren hill top held off a battalion of NVA (200-250 PANV troops) throughout the night. Over the three days prior to this night action this observation team had been calling in artillery and airstrikes on different enemy units maneuvering in the vicinity. So actually the reverse, 12 marines destroying enemy battalions from their hill top.

The Ranger left out they turned to the USAF Air Liaison that graduated from the Ranger school and asked politely if there was any CAS available. Marines aren't going to waste CAS when they have an entire regiment to take care of a hill.

The Ranger left out they turned to the USAF Air Liaison that graduated from the Ranger school and asked politely if there was any CAS available. Marines aren't going to waste CAS when they have an entire regiment to take care of a hill.

Exactly...Marines I saw in RC south would rather fill 20% of their battalions strength in body bags rather than waste 50 M107 HE 155m shells if necessary at $1900 bucks a pop...but your right...Rah you took the hill. Don't understand that mentality.

EDIT the life of soldiers is more important 11 out of 10 times to me than bravado...if cas/fires was available, cas/fires was getting expended before I lead 1 single joe onto the objective if we could help it.

Last edited:
Exactly...Marines I saw in RC south would rather fill 20% of their battalions strength in body bags rather than waste 50 M107 HE 155m shells if necessary at $1900 bucks a pop...but your right...Rah you took the hill. Don't understand that mentality.

Hi Husky, although I have delved into quite a bit of the History of fighting in SV, I am sure my knowledge is limited and also forgotten much over the decades. I am aware of only one fight Army or Marine where battalions were sent to assault a hill. In May 1969 several battalions of the 101AB were used to take Ap Bai Mountain or Hill 937 in the A Sau valley. It took the deployment of 5 Battalions and almost 8 days before "Hamburger Hill" was taken.

Hi Husky, although I have delved into quite a bit of the History of fighting in SV, I am sure my knowledge is limited and also forgotten much over the decades. I am aware of only one fight Army or Marine where battalions were sent to assault a hill. In May 1969 several battalions of the 101AB were used to take Ap Bai Mountain or Hill 937 in the A Sau valley. It took the deployment of 5 Battalions and almost 8 days before "Hamburger Hill" was taken.

I didn't serve in Vietnam I'm a millennial and only have my experience serving in rc west and south Afghanistan. My point was not that the army has not made similarly poor choices, which they have, but rather through experience it seems to be a point of pride for Marines to take an objective with a higher acceptable loss of life rather than use supporting elements available to them.

I honestly have alot of respect for all who choose to serve regardless of branch and don't mind a little interrivalry ribbing but pointless loss of human life I feel should be avoided at all costs. Death is serious business that should not be feared but reverently respected.

I honestly have alot of respect for all who choose to serve regardless of branch and don't mind a little interrivalry ribbing but pointless loss of human life I feel should be avoided at all costs. Death is serious business that should not be feared but reverently respected.

A wise and mature "millennial"

Buncha pussies whining about MREs.
Real mean were given C-rats, and the truly hardcore were given K-rats.
Yea, go google that shit young'ns cause you know not what I speak.

BTW, nice necro thread.
With all the ArmyJerry posts I thought Bender was still trying to tap that ass.....or be tapped by it ?

Many clichés surround this topic, but there`s some truth to it. In the regular army they do feed like slaughter, I don't know who makes up the daily caloric intake, but you can gain weight normally on their food. I know about the Marines firsthand, one of my relatives serves there. They really have an iron discipline. However, he told one case when despite the discipline, their cadet committed a criminal offense but he was helped by ucmjdefense.com to contest the charge. Now it's hard to say which side was right, but I realized that litigation in the infantry is much more serious than civilians.
Engrish?

"The boy", my oldest daughter's husband the day he left for USMC boot camp...courtesy of our other daughter...she made the gift for him.

gift.jpg
gift1.jpg

Buncha pussies whining about MREs.
Real mean were given C-rats, and the truly hardcore were given K-rats.
Yea, go google that shit young'ns cause you know not what I speak.

BTW, nice necro thread.
With all the ArmyJerry posts I thought Bender was still trying to tap that ass.....or be tapped by it ?
For a literal sick old man, you sure are a fucking dick. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.