• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Army or Marines, which one eats more crayons?

So like Walmart greeters vs cashiers?

Curious is there a average IQ stat for a MEPS rookie for said flavor of mil?

"were given C-rats, and the truly hardcore were given K-rats."

my father worked in a sweatshop before going to boot making plastic bags, said he gained weight

he used to go up to Fort Dix and theyd pop open cases from the late 40's of C and K rations...this was in 1960 or so

apparently theyd try to warm them on engine blocks or any other way to make them taste better but always tasted "like shit"

Many clichés surround this topic, but there`s some truth to it. In the regular army they do feed like slaughter, I don't know who makes up the daily caloric intake, but you can gain weight normally on their food. I know about the Marines firsthand, one of my relatives serves there. They really have an iron discipline. However, he told one case when despite the discipline, their cadet committed a criminal offense but he was helped by ucmjdefense.com to contest the charge. Now it's hard to say which side was right, but I realized that litigation in the infantry is much more serious than civilians.

Smells like

Screenshot_20220530-171221_Chrome.jpg

Holy necro thread Batman.