• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ARS -AMERICAN FLAG STOCK

R.C. (SNIPE)

In The 'Bubble'
Banned !
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2020
No one ban me yet. People are bored and I’m stupid.

I feel as powerful as Jack @Twitter because I too can edit and play with content I don't like

Last edited by a moderator:
1603141463983.png

You have to either buy the first 100 posts or post content 100 times before you can sell anything.

Do you want a hint or do you want to act like a dumb ass??? Oh please tell us how bad it is here!!! Pretty please!!!!

I need a good forum suicide

Just another regulated sight ...What have to be a paying customer..
Alot of things for sale on here ..The admin likes the name but to say this is a sight for all snipers is a joke if you cant even put a list for something to sell on here ...go ahead remove my add block and give me a so called warning ...you must also support Biden cause you arent any kind of free speech American...
You are really special, aren't you?

Being all observant like you are, maybe you noticed that all of the “things for sale on here.” are in a forum section called the PX. Take a few minutes to check it out and read the rules...we will wait. We have plenty of time, unlike yourself, which at this rate will be gone in three, two, one...

The admin likes the name but to say this is a sight for all snipers is a joke if you cant even put a list for something to sell on here
So, are you a real live sniper then? Golly, I...I...never met a real live sniper before! I’ve always wanted to ask how you prepare your snipe and what do they taste like?

F3E381EB-8AF4-47B5-98CA-E7D8C5C9A086.jpeg

Yeah sorry, premature participation...
Its ok
... i saw this early and let it go... tben when he started I wanted in early.... i never get in on the first 5 before the fun starts... although the guy a few weeks ago saying he was going to wreck the site i was in pretty early...

Dear Snipe, these guys are jerks. Don't let it get to you...stay persistent.

Alot of things for sale on here ..The admin likes the name but to say this is a sight for all snipers is a joke if you cant even put a list for something to sell on here ...go ahead remove my add block and give me a so called warning ...you must also support Biden cause you arent any kind of free speech American...
No, you just need to be smart enough to read directions! 😁

Oh please... don't let this guy flame out in a couple of hours like the last retards...

This retard needs to be cultivated... kept on the hook, wiggling, for a long time...

Did I get right that he is the snipe? Not the sniper? The mythical bird that gets shot at?

Asking for a friend.

Oh, yeah... is that stock thingie still available?

SIrhr

This is some serious smoothbrain logic going on here.

I’ll talk to the admins about your add, if you can answer a few questions.

1. What do you bench?

2. How big is your prison wallet?

3. Can you spell Regret properly in a Tattoo?

4. How many years in concrete work?

Last edited:
Just wait until he gets to post 99....

RW Snipe: I'm home free, one more post and I can sell all the stocks I want. The stupid fucks thought they could stop me!

Ban Cat: I ain't stupid (takes a swipe at Snipe)

Oh please... don't let this guy flame out in a couple of hours like the last retards...

This retard needs to be cultivated... kept on the hook, wiggling, for a long time...

Did I get right that he is the snipe? Not the sniper? The mythical bird that gets shot at?

Asking for a friend.

Oh, yeah... is that stock thingie still available?

SIrhr
he wont be back, you want to know why, my friend?
i think he is chicken, he doesnt have it in him
he,s already gone, he probably feels the same now as when he found out about the squad of Marines that pulled a train on his mom...
cant imagine seeing him back around here

Frank!!!
Glad to see you laughing at a dumb ass today!!

This guy is special.

Just worked on a genius driving his motorcycle down the freeway, no helmet, hammered ass drunk.
Fortunately no one else injured.

He will still wake up smarter than the OP

I needed a laugh.

Reactions: lash and Barneybdb
he wont be back, you want to know why, my friend?
i think he is chicken, he doesnt have it in him
he,s already gone, he probably feels the same now as when he found out about the squad of Marines that pulled a train on his mom...
cant imagine seeing him back around here
Well, snipes are elusive, mythical birds. Sort of cowardly in the way that they hide and stuff.

Not surprised.

Sad... those stocks would sell like beer at a pretzel festival if he weren't too retarded to post in the right area... AND have the common sense to move his post when asked.

Where are these 'tard-boys coming from, anyway?

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Barneybdb
This is some serious smoothbrain logic going on here.

I’ll talk to the admins about your add, if you can answer a few questions.

1. What do you bench?

2. How big is your prison wallet?

3. Can you spell Regret properly in a Tattoo?
What about concrete work? That's the dealbreaker. No concrete, no ad.