• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

As if Chicago didn’t already have enough problems! 😭

KYAggie

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Kentucky

Brandon Johnson at his finest:

"We don’t want our story to be told that we were unable to house the unhoused or provide safe harbor for those who are seeking refuge here. Because there’s enough room for everyone in the city of Chicago, whether you are seeking asylum or you are looking for a fully funded neighborhood," Johnson said in May.

Message to Texas, please keep sending the invaders north to Chicago, there’s plenty of room in the city on the south and west side 🤣. The funny thing is, that all these residents who are angry, voted for both Brandons and would likely do it again despite all the personal suffering they are experiencing as a result of it. I want to fly small plane towing a sign saying, “You voted for this are happy now” over the south and west side neighborhoods, but it would probably get shot down.

Just wait until it gets cold this winter. Liberals love to ignore laws when it suits their purposes for getting more voters, but they have no clue how to contain nor manage the humanitarian crisis they are creating within our boarders by ignoring our immigration law.

Last edited:
    I suspect some democrats and RINOs will realize their mental blocks- but only after our republic falls. Then it'll be too late, so I'm fine with deporting all of them to the deep ocean before the collapse.

who did they vote for?

More importantly, do they have the critical thinking skills to make the proper adjustments to who they support the next time time they get a chance to vote? Of course not. That’s why I approve of flooding Chicago and other sanctuary cities with what they have voted for.

If you read the article, residents on the south side are threatening “street justice “. I can see the headlines now, “Family from Columbia trying to find a better life, gunned down in Chicago.” One thing is for certain, when those people get fed up and feel backed into a corner, they will come out shooting.

Last edited:

Vehicle theft up 153% since BJ took office. I need a larger bag of popcorn for this dumpster fire; it’s going to be burning bright for a long time.

Reactions: ken226 and NoDopes
    I can sympathize with these folks. It's like how I feel when blacks move into my neighborhood.

I own a home about 9 miles west of Downtown and out of the city limits. I spend about half my life there, at least for the next 9 years, then I’ll join the exodus; long story. It’s the most segregated place I’ve ever lived, but for legitimate reasons I’ve come to experience. This is how they accomplish it. My home is a 1052 sf, 2br home; my property taxes are $10,200/year. No one cares what color you are when you move there because if you can afford the taxes, you’re not a hood rat. My home is one of the smallest in the neighborhood; the average is around 3500 sf with taxes over 20K. They only upside is the public schools are good, if you can stand all the liberals.

Reactions: 101st
    Same here. Where I live is not an inexpensive place to live. Homes aren't cheap rents aren't low. Saying that. If you can afford the to live hear It means that you actually have a decent job and therefore are probably a decent individual. Color is a non factor to me. Anyone, any color can be a loser, piece of shit.
    I own a home about 9 miles west of Downtown and out of the city limits. I spend about half my life there, at least for the next 9 years, then I’ll join the exodus; long story. It’s the most segregated place I’ve ever lived, but for legitimate reasons I’ve come to experience. This is how they accomplish it. My home is a 1052 sf, 2br home; my property taxes are $10,200/year. No one cares what color you are when you move there because if you can afford the taxes, you’re not a hood rat. My home is one of the smallest in the neighborhood; the average is around 3500 sf with taxes over 20K. They only upside is the public schools are good, if you can stand all the liberals.

Reactions: lariat and KYAggie
    it's about time the citizens of that city let those dirty politicians have a piece of there minds if it happened more often a much better country would we have . when words are just repeatedly ignored action is a great way to get your point across .

it's about time the citizens of that city let those dirty politicians have a piece of there minds if it happened more often a much better country would we have . when words are just repeatedly ignored action is a great way to get your point across .

Just listen to the video in the first post of this thread below; BJ is getting a piece of the hoods mind for sure, so bad I almost feel bad for him, almost, but I don’t. He promised all kinds of stuff during his campaign he has no way to make good on and rode his skin color right into the mayors office. His people obviously thought he was some sort of Wakanda king figure who was going to fix thing’s immediately, they literally had no idea the has no idea what he’s doing. Now the invaders from the south are in their hoods demanding thing's Chicago has never provided legitimate citizens and they are very angry. They should not only be angry at BJ, they should be angry at their own stupidity and ignorance, but I doubt they do much self reflection; cause and effect analysis not exactly their strength.