• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors As if we needed another reason to love Otter Creek...

E. Bryant

STABILITRAK ACTIVE
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 25, 2010
    MI
    LOL @AndrewKing :ROFLMAO:

I have to also say I hate this mounting system. In my opinion and based on what we have seen over the last year of testing, it’s just not very good. I think buying this mount is a poor decision. Not because the HUB mounts are bad but because the mounting system and muzzle devices they’re designed around is bad. You can only polish a turd so much. I think it would be a better use of your time and money to invest in a different mounting system. But as I’ve said before it’s my job to make what people want and that doesn’t necessarily always line up with what I like or what I think is best. It’s long, it’s heavy, it’s expensive, it’ll carbon lock but hey at least you can use the same muzzle device that the military uses for when you’re knee deep in the shit in your boogerloo fantasies or whatever. So here you go, you’re welcome.

There's your winner of the 2023 Truth In Advertising award. This picture in the product gallery is his victory lap:

ShoreFyre_0000_image3.jpg

There are definitely some here that would not like them. You know, the guys who like to buy one of everything and then return all except the one they like best.

There are definitely some here that would not like them. You know, the guys who like to buy one of everything and then return all except the one they like best.
    There are definitely some Fudd prudes on here.

You also swung from Arken nuts forever so....
    And when the quality control started slipping and things went to shit, I stopped. I guess you've never made any mistakes, because that involves you actually adding something productive to the forum and discussing firearms and accessories, instead of just walking around with a dick in your mouth attempting to be a smartass.

• Haha
    Reactions: lash and 308pirate
    Is the firearms industry full of retards?
    Yes

Our credit and debit card processing company tells us they see the most common issues for cards being declined in the firearms industry for typing address in wrong or misspelled addresses. They said they do not see this in any other industry they work with.

TLDR firearms industry customers spell their address wrong at a higher rate than other industry customers

And when the quality control started slipping and things went to shit, I stopped. I guess you've never made any mistakes, because that involves you actually adding something productive to the forum and discussing firearms and accessories, instead of just walking around with a dick in your mouth attempting to be a smartass.
    Be less butthurt. It's a joke, not a dick. No need to take it so hard.

• Haha
    Reactions: lash
    Yes

Our credit and debit card processing company tells us they see the most common issues for cards being declined in the firearms industry for typing address in wrong or misspelled addresses. They said they do not see this in any other industry they work with.

TLDR firearms industry customers spell their address wrong at a higher rate than other industry customers
    IMG_0077.jpeg

Literally me this morning

Yes

Customers =/ Industry

Carry on

Yeah, well others continue to use it as a personal insult to discredit my opinions, not as a joke, so it gets old real quick.

Well your opinions are retarded as it’s made clear by you’re loving support for companies like Arken and Christensen to the point you were basically begging Christensen for a sponsorship for you shilling for them.

I’m going to guess you’re one of those fellas that types your address wrong. Don’t forget to put your helmet on when you get out of bed this morning.

• Haha
    Reactions: Tx_Aggie
    Is this thread really turning to a plie up on @FuhQ ? What a bunch of weirdos.

I mentioned one, a little more than a week ago in a 5.56 can thread. Now this will be #2 posted here. Seems folks been complaining about mounting their cans on their SF brakes; and now we have that option!

This should be good news. New products, market expansion, silencer cross-compatability, and this one has an already well known company doing it.

People are fucking strange. There are more dick riders for Tbac and ZCo here than I had ever seen in my life. Y'all need some spare time.

Thank you @AndrewKing , #OtterCreekLabs, and BSD Fab Worx(the other co. i mentioned), for bringing this to life.

Reactions: FuhQ and lash
    Is this thread really turning to a plie up on @FuhQ ? What a bunch of weirdos.

I mentioned one, a little more than a week ago in a 5.56 can thread. Now this will be #2 posted here. Seems folks been complaining about mounting their cans on their SF brakes; and now we have that option!

This should be good news. New products, market expansion, silencer cross-compatability, and this one has an already well known company doing it.

People are fucking strange. There are more dick riders for Tbac and ZCo here than I had ever seen in my life. Y'all need some spare time.

Thank you @AndrewKing , #OtterCreekLabs, and BSD Fab Worx(the other co. i mentioned), for bringing this to life.
    Good post. 👍🏻

Reactions: AMGtuned