• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

As if you need another reason for non leftists to get the hell out of Californicate.

Hmm maybe a Trump pardon is in order. Man people really do have their heads shoved up their asses if they vote for these idiot, malicious dems.

Well, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander; time to show up at Becerra’s house with an angry mob for his unlawful assault on the freedoms granted by the California‘s own law as this is purely harassment. I’m sure he would let you right on in to do as you please since he wants everyone else to do that........

You know, this using ones office as a platform to unlawfully persecute ones political rival has gotten out of hand. Historically, that kind of behavior never ends well.......of course, the left seems incapable of reading, learning, and applying history and thinks such atrocities could never happen again.....well, to them.....they are ok doing it to others.

Reactions: deersniper
Well, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander; time to show up at Becerra’s house with an angry mob for his unlawful assault on the freedoms granted by the California‘s own law as this is purely harassment. I’m sure he would let you right on in to do as you please since he wants everyone else to do that........

This.

Showing up at the dims houses with gallons of tar and pitch forks and torches all angry mob style sounds great . Except our angry mob is not paying the dims or republicans hundreds of millions to billions of dollars for political protection from prosecution like the blm and antifa are . So we would be going to jail and being arrested for a federal crime which in turn would make us felons thus we loose our gun rights . Doing the blm's job or the democrats jobs taking my own rights away from my self ain't the way I want to go to jail . Defending my home and family , if it happens I am fine doing time for if that's the case , not complying with an unconstitutional law and having a shoot out at my home while dying another situation I would be fine with . Not that I want to dye , something are worth it while others not as much to me .

It's getting harder to justify living here every day. In my town, a retired police officer was declined his personalized license plate with the thin blue line because some fuckwhit at the DMV flagged it as being "offensive and threatening". Unbelievable. I believe he intends to fight this in court and hope the best for him. I'm not one to run, my parents and in-laws are here and aging, but damn this place is so far off base. the sad part is most of the areas outside the cities are red, but all of the voting powe is in the liberal cities so our votes are essentially nullified.

Here's some more crap:

EA626B40-20AA-4F7E-8EA6-0F8394B1BABB.gif

How. Much. Stupidity. Must. We. Endure!

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats