• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ASC Scores

Re: ASC Scores

I shot a KMW .308 with a 6.5x20 Leopold.
Sean Little and Andy Sapp also shot .308s, not sure of the glass.

I'm assuming all the FN guys shot .308 also.

Mark

I think only one or two of the FN's were 260. The others were 308 I believe. They were all topped with M5 turreted Mk IV leupolds. The SCAR had a MRT and the others I think had 6.5-20's and a 3.5-10 if I am recalling correctly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Nick Painter ( the weather man) 6.5 X 47 AICS stock Pierce Engineering build NF 3.5 -x 15</div></div>

The "Weather Man".....thats awesome, I like it.

Myself, John, and Mike Pohuski all shooting 243's used 115 DTAC bullet. Mike used a 5-22-50 NF MOA scope. Mike has now switced to 5-25 SB so we all have the same setup. Just for kicks Mikes gun has a 24 inch 243 7.5 twist and I use a 27 inch barrel. We had literally the same dope for our rifles. Maybee I dont need such a long barrel... Also John was using his can and man does it work good.

Rich

Rich is spot on about the new line of cans Mr. Pierce is making. Man are they quiet!! Very clean looking as well.

Think that would be about the perfect Christmas gift for my son this year.
smile.gif

Congrats Clark. Heard you guys had a great time, again. Missed being able to come up there. Maybe I'll have the bionic knee installed by the fall match.

The FNH Team all shot SPR Tactical Competition prototypes in .260 Remingon except for the SCAR-17. We had Leupold 6.5-20x ERTs with the M-5 turrets. The SCAR-17 had a 2-8x MRT on it. The .260s were shooting 142gr SMK at 2850+ fps. The SCAR-17 was shooting LC M-118LR.

Semper fi,