• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ASC Spring 2011

Re: ASC Spring 2011

Well we had snow again this morning. Not sure but probably 3" new snow. HOpe it melts before next weekend. We hope to get a lot done. Looks like we might have a little extra help. It would be great to get the mountain 90% done next weekend. Lets hope the weather will cooperate so we can work and shoot. Work that needs to be done and shooting is a must. Shot numbers will not exceed 200 rounds. That sould be enough to keep everyone busy. We have a couple of great new shot ideas. going to set and shoot them next weekend if all the pieces come together. We are trying to get our hands on one very important peice. Any one watched the movie Shooter??? It is going to be a blast to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!! More later. Brock

Cool, do we need to bring our own soda bottle and shaving creme, or a can of Dinty Moore!!

Is it true you became a Vegetarian since last fall and its going to be a Tofu BBQ on Saturday??
smile.gif

Eric

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had heard Brock was cought at Sam's Club with a Cart full of Frozen dinners!!!!! </div></div>

Well some one told me I'd shoot better if I had a purple rain suit for this Spring's match and this is all I could find

PurpleRainSuitColor.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dpreston</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does anyone know if it gets windy up there? haha </div></div>

I'd say. At last fall's .308 only match, some were holding 5 Mil or more windage on some of the shots on Saturday.

Good luck

Jerry

Eric if you wear that suit for the whole weekend I will carry your rifle.

Let Clark wear it. It will come back brown from him rolling in all the cow crap.

Any other Jersey residents shooting this spring's match

Anyone stayed at or plan to stay this year at the Seneca Shadows Campground ? Please PM me if so... looking for some Intel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr. Phil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone know what the round count is for the new three day format?</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mountain Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As of now I would plan on about 200-250 rounds shot per shooter.. We are planning on doing a good number of new shots and bringing back some old ones that we have not shot in several years. We are hoping to be able to expand the course of fire on to the neighboring farm. That would alow for several new shots and some more long range stuff. Maybe 1100 or more. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr. Phil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be using my 308 as well.

Anyone know what the round count is for the new three day format?</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mountain Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shot numbers will not exceed 200 rounds. That sould be enough to keep everyone busy. We have a couple of great new shot ideas. Brock</div></div>

Jon, you're forgetting the 37 extra rounds you send out at Stretch...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~Ace~</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone stayed at or plan to stay this year at the Seneca Shadows Campground ? Please PM me if so... looking for some Intel. </div></div>

I stay there every time I go. Drop me a PM and I'll try to answer your questions.

I think we got spoiled at the last match when Corbon loaded all our ammo and Rod and Jon packed it around for us. As strang as it may seem I already have 200 rounds of .308 loaded and it's not even the night before the match.

Looking forward to it!

Moon built me a tackdriver so I, too, am taking less ammo: One shot, two kills.
laugh.gif

Well only a week away!!!!!!!!!!! We spent the day up there yesterday. It was wonderful weather. Sunny and only a 5mph breeze. Friday Afternoon Sucked. Drizzle and 35 mph wind. We got a lot done. Still some more painting to do and a few targets to set but all the hard to get to stuff is done. As far as shots are concerned Streach is really not all that far. Wait until you see the new shot!!!! Better have dope a little farther than that. By the way you wont need to much ammo for that shot. It is a one shot deal. This truely might be the best course of fire yet. Alot of new stuff and some old stand bys. You are going to see more longgggggggg shots this time. No more stopping at the Powder house as we shoot out through the field. As a matter of fact not sure we are going to shoot from there at all other than for one of our new shots. Three shots on one plate as fast as you can. But there is a twist..Isnt there always..... It should be a good time. I think Dinner and the prize table will be Saturday Evening. No I have not become a Veg head so plan on Beef. I dont do frozen dinners either. We are having fresh wild turkey tonight. Second night this week. See everyone in a couple of days. I got to fondle one of the prize rifles...WOW!!!! Thanks GA Precision.. Brock

Headed up early in the morning! Ready to leave this flat land and go get a little workout in them hills up yonder!

Brock..... I'm bringing 300 plus rounds. I figure you may get a itchy trigger finger on the mountain. I let you burn up all the 7/08 ammo you need!

Eric... Can't wait to see you on the mountain in your prince outfit!

The forecast is calling for 40's to 70's on the mountain. Lately this has meant 30s to 80's. Gents I encourage you to pack accordingly, with some thought towards a very rainy weekend along with some cold mornings. John sighted snow on the mountain yesterday morning. It was in the 80's the night before.
crazy.gif
We will be shooting the match in whatever hits us. Looking forward to seeing you all again Friday morning at Seneca.