• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ashbury Precision Ordnance Sniper's Hide Edition Rifle

do not feel too badly. I ordered well over a year ago and never heard any encouraging words. I think it is a lost cause--and have since bought a sig.

too busy with .gov projects.
I believe they moved shop to a new facility more suited to their current needs. Im still lusting after one of their stocks but $1000 isnt in the plan right now.

I believe they moved shop to a new facility more suited to their current needs. Im still lusting after one of their stocks but $1000 isnt in the plan right now.
I sold one two years ago. Regretted it, it was well put together but really heavy.

Well, now I've gone and done it!! I gave myself an early Christmas present by ordering a Sniper's Hide Special Edition in 308Win today. Now I just have to be patient and keep from chewing my arm off for the next 10 - 12 weeks before it gets here.😵
UPDATE: After many months of emails and phone calls, with few if any responses to my inquiries(n), I have finally pulled the plug and cancelled my APO order. I was overly generous with my patience but I was hoping that they might come through…my bad for wishful thinking. I had paid for the rifle in advance, but I was able to get credit (Thank you, AmEx!) to my account; I’ll use that towards a rifle that I have a better chance of actually receiving. Granted, the pandemic and global supply chain issues may have played holy hell with their production schedule, but that doesn’t excuse their total disregard for communications with their customers. It’s sad…I was looking forward to having a Special Edition as my first bolt-action.

Yes these threads need to be removed they have disappears and went overseas

there is no longer a company so please don't look for these

We used the Rifle this weekend in Class it was a loaner for a student and worked flawlessly

But dont' try order it, consider this historical only

Yes these threads need to be removed they have disappears and went overseas

there is no longer a company so please don't look for these

We used the Rifle this weekend in Class it was a loaner for a student and worked flawlessly

But dont' try order it, consider this historical only
Damn! That sucks! Are you going to try another company for a SH rifle?

Overseas? So contracting and consulting?

Good thing I wasn‘t counting on them ever making the skeleton stock. I’ll keep rocking the closed cell foam pad on the CTR stock riser.