• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Assault Rifle picture thread

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Have we done one yet ?
    image.jpg

This is a very old airsoft rifle I have from when I was much younger. Closest thing to an assault rifle that I own. I plan to hang it on the wall as a decoration piece.

Attachments

• 20171007_170405.jpg
      20171007_170405.jpg
      363.2 KB · Views: 20
    +1... Since we don't have the option to transfer it to ARFCOM...:rolleyes:!

Lol yall are no fun.

Must be no mgs here.

Since this has run off the rails you can delete if u want

Last edited:
    Can I send mine to some sort of school to teach them to assault?

While trying to take the barrel nut off of my Colt, my wrench slipped and I took the skin off of a few knuckles...would that be considered an assault? If not, I've got nothing to add here.

Reactions: plong
    Thank god I don't own any! Wouldn't want this list of hide members to fall into the wrong hands. Although I did start to eat a pop tart that kinda ended up looking like one.

Does it seem incongruous to anyone that the original poster owns both a belt fed strike upper and a Hi-Point carbine? Seems like opposite ends of the spectrum, as it were.

Reactions: RickyRodney
    High points are great. That thing was like $50 plus like 150 to thread. Great fun shooting bowling pins at 200 yards.

Like 3 months for the transfer. It went through redicously fast. Bought the 16 and it together.

Machine guns get old fast though. If I had to choose between a nice bolt or accurate semi and a MG, the Precison rifle would be my pick.

I see, I thought maybe you were one of the guys that put a deposit down on one (shrike), and then waited 10 years to get it! I rarely shoot any of mine anymore.