• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

At 15 years old she ran off and married an isis terrorist now she wants a refund.

I see your point, but I think you need to look at not only the chance she was running from something, as well as running to something.

It is really easy to mind fuck a kid......REAL EASY. They call it grooming with other things, but it is still the same thing. Poison the mind and make them think where they currently stand is the evil, I am sure if asked this girl would say she was fleeing oppression, rigid parents, not seeing the world as it currently is, had out dated views......the list goes on and on.
I think your second paragraph gets closer to the crux of how things like this happen. Because I think it's not necessarily a simple, "Oh, 15 years is old enough to understand things..." Yeah, it might be, except it starts much earlier; as a kid she was conned and brainwashed with all sorts of bad, crazy notions by school systems and other peers also heavily indoctrinated, where by the time you reach 15, 16...18, you are super confused, because everything "they" have been teaching you, grooming you to be, is a total mind-fuck.

Reactions: fpgt72
You very well may be correct in that sir, and I’m not even going to try and dispute that comment, but even if that’s accurate- what adult privileges is afforded to a 15 year old British citizen (I don’t know myself and will admit that much but sincerely would love to learn/get smarter in that area). Again not excusing anything but I’d love to know what essentially radicalized this Brit that made her think joining ISIS was a logical choice but would supplement that comment that by understanding that component is to understand what the vast majority of Americans would consider the (current at least) enemy and not an invalid inquiry. Last thing on the topic that I wanted to add is 15 years old during the mid 19th century at least, was old enough to fight in the Civil War if you lied. 15 wasn’t too young in even the 20th century, but here in the 21st century, trying to be apolitical whenever possible but 20 year olds are now begging for student loan forgiveness because they didn’t understand the terms they were signing outside of "here's 10’s/100’s of thousands of dollars". We can absolutely discuss this in another thread if you’d like but I’d speculate that you and I would agree more than disagree on about everything that would come up. I only took the time to mention that, for whatever sociological reason we can come up with why, a 15 year old today is “stunted” for whatever reason and not the same as a 15 year old even in… how about 1985 to pick a year?

-LD
I've seen legal and illegal immigrants turn their 15 year old daughters out to date twenty something old men and not bat an eye to it. Even give their blessing to the relationship.
Ever heard that statement that there's no such thing as a muzzie that's not radical? While they may not be strapping on an explosive vest. They condone it. They raise their children the same way they were raised. It's their culture. What we are being fed by the media is that this girl's situation is a tragedy. It's only a tragedy in relation to the white bread picket fence social norms that we were raised in.
Something tells me that this girl didn't sneak out of the house in the early morning and trek across the globe to hook up with a jihadist on her own. Religious doctrine instilled and nurtured by her family to raise her in her own culture and not the culture of the British is probably more of what happened than being groomed by schools and peer pressure.
We're talking about a culture that it's acceptable to rape little boys and goats. Women are worthless and to be a servant of a martyr (Islamic jihadist) is looked upon with favor.

Reactions: Big Phish