• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos At the range

Re: At the range

nice rifle, and catch... New Hampshire, December, no snow?
how did it shoot? Hear nothing but great things about savages.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WCW308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice rifle, and catch... New Hampshire, December, no snow?
how did it shoot? Hear nothing but great things about savages. </div></div>

I'm actually in VT, but yea, still no snow. At least nothing has stuck, because it keeps getting warm.

So far it shoots pretty well, always under 1MOA, .5-.6 on average, the best 5 shot group has been 3/8". It's had it's fair share of teething issues. The groups seem to wander, but what bullet and powder combo it likes best is still a mystery. Oh, I hate their stupid trigger, the built in safety needs to burn in hell, it's always tripping and forcing the shooter to re-set.

Ben, I meant VT, sorry. Safety-the trigger sear release thing?
3/8" group seems pretty darn nice. 9 twist?

Hi Bill, sorry I didn't realize it was you, for some reason I saw your username but nothing clicked...

Anyway, it's a 9 twist barrel, the fastest they offer. The 3/8" group was a one off, I think it's safe to say that's it a 3/5" gun all day long, which is good for an off the shelf gun, but everyone wants to be shooting a ragged hole...

As for their trigger, tying down their useless problematic sear release has proven to be a temporary solution until a good aftermarket trigger is installed. I've got to sent you an email...

Ben, S&W 327 B&W pic- awesome! I can feel the pressure just
looking at the pic. Hey if no snow to ski, shoot!

Is it hard to stay on target and catch your brass? I'm impressed! LOL. Nice stick.