• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATF Agent tased, cuffed, and stuffed.......

I can nearly guarantee that atf agent is a democrat. Holy shit! Although i am not sure the officers handled it well either. They sure did jump hard strait out the gate. At least the gave the atf guy a hard time, and that is what he deserved.

It sure does seem that way but he should have had his badge out when walking around with his shit exposed. Remember what the call for service was- impersonating a police officer and attempted burglary.

Second, if he had showed the cop his hands the first time the cop asked he wouldn’t have been proned out.

IIRC this was in a thread a few months ago. The ATF clown was supposedly serving a warrant by himself on a lady that was home alone and the lady called the local police. His service records are not stellar to put it nicely.

I wonder what that woman could have traded to make the warrant go away.

Maybe some wine?

When you want to "Back the Blue", remember they will NEVER, EVER back you.

ATF guys was an idiot, cop was mentally unstable and out of control. Department looks like it only hires if your IQ test comes back under 75. No one other than ATF is interested in the illegal immigrants buying weapons.

I'd rather have cops riding herd on the scumbags, but it is important to remember that most cops lump you into the scumbag category no matter what you might think of them.

Reactions: deersniper

ATF guys was an idiot, cop was mentally unstable and out of control. Department looks like it only hires if your IQ test comes back under 75. No one other than ATF is interested in the illegal immigrants buying weapons.

I'd rather have cops riding herd on the scumbags, but it is important to remember that most cops lump you into the scumbag category no matter what you might think of them.
all about protecting years till retirement

need to change it to getting those funds at 65 like the rest of us

Funny, I've never had a cop lump me into being a scum bag. Hmmm...maybe it's just you?

I have found, over quite a few interactions with LE, during events of high stress involving guns, that you get treated how you act. Are there bad ones out there? Sure. Same as anywhere else, there's that 10% that should never be there. But that isn't "most" cops.

And yes, cops will back you. I've seen it first hand.

Funny, I've never had a cop lump me into being a scum bag. Hmmm...maybe it's just you?

I have found, over quite a few interactions with LE, during events of high stress involving guns, that you get treated how you act. Are there bad ones out there? Sure. Same as anywhere else, there's that 10% that should never be there. But that isn't "most" cops.

And yes, cops will back you. I've seen it first hand.
agree however, it's not the same as 'are there bad ones sure but it's only 10%' because they know the shitheads and don't get rid of them then double down when they do something wrong and circle the wagons. THAT is the issue

agree however, it's not the same as 'are there bad ones sure but it's only 10%' because they know the shitheads and don't get rid of them then double down when they do something wrong and circle the wagons. THAT is the issue
I gotta ask; where do you work? If you're telling me "just get rid of them" is a simple solution, than I'd have to say that's pretty naive. Should they be shit canned (if they are bad)? Absolutely. But sometimes it takes a long time to do that, and shit happens in the interim. Meanwhile, everyone else is busy second guessing, and armchair quarterbacking that an officer should have done this, or should have done that. Smdh...

Don't get me wrong, I've met a couple LE that were definitely on the "that guy needs to go" list. But, without knowing all the circumstances, it's kinda hard to say if one person's dismissal is an easy thing to accomplish or not, or whether they should be dismissed for that matter.

Do cops stick up for each other? Yes. But that's not a bad thing. With the split second decisions that have to be made, and the constant stress they go under, it is no wonder that the common phrase is "A cop deserves the benefit of the doubt."

If you don't like that, than I encourage you to pick a gun and badge, and go rectify the situation. I'll fully support you.

I gotta ask; where do you work? If you're telling me "just get rid of them" is a simple solution, than I'd have to say that's pretty naive. Should they be shit canned (if they are bad)? Absolutely. But sometimes it takes a long time to do that, and shit happens in the interim. Meanwhile, everyone else is busy second guessing, and armchair quarterbacking that an officer should have done this, or should have done that. Smdh...

Don't get me wrong, I've met a couple LE that were definitely on the "that guy needs to go" list. But, without knowing all the circumstances, it's kinda hard to say if one person's dismissal is an easy thing to accomplish or not, or whether they should be dismissed for that matter.

Do cops stick up for each other? Yes. But that's not a bad thing. With the split second decisions that have to be made, and the constant stress they go under, it is no wonder that the common phrase is "A cop deserves the benefit of the doubt."

If you don't like that, than I encourage you to pick a gun and badge, and go rectify the situation. I'll fully support you.
bs and you know it. Most of America is employee at will however, teaching and police you'd have to literally rape an underage kid to get shitcanned and even then, it's been documented not being fired. No other profession will willfully ignore sound judgement to protect their own like cops, NONE. Family of cops bro, I see it all the time. It's downright sickening when you all know who needs to go but you don't get rid of them.

Stop trying to hide behind split second decisions nonsense. You know who has split second decisions and gets shitcanned, sued, loses jobs; pilots, doctors, etc etc.

just stop, you're proving my point

simply say 'yes, many cops need to go and we need to weed out the shit so we can be looked upon with respect again and stop supporting the shit we carry' and we'll have more respect for you

Reactions: oldiephrt
So, the lady getting served called the cops and said someone is here impersonating a police officer. Cops show up and tase the ATF agent and then essentially tell him he's a dumbass bitch.

That, right there, is fucking GOLD.

bs and you know it. Most of America is employee at will however, teaching and police you'd have to literally rape an underage kid to get shitcanned and even then, it's been documented not being fired. No other profession will willfully ignore sound judgement to protect their own like cops, NONE. Family of cops bro, I see it all the time. It's downright sickening when you all know who needs to go but you don't get rid of them.

Stop trying to hide behind split second decisions nonsense. You know who has split second decisions and gets shitcanned, sued, loses jobs; pilots, doctors, etc etc.

just stop, you're proving my point

simply say 'yes, many cops need to go and we need to weed out the shit so we can be looked upon with respect again and stop supporting the shit we carry' and we'll have more respect for you
I think we're just going to have to disagree on this one. Perhaps your police department is the problem...

As to employee at will, LOL. Look at .gov...now that's a racket...

BTW, still waiting on you to pick up a badge and gun...

Actually it's 100

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
I wonder how many dogs were saved because of the quick reaction of these officers !

Sorry ATF , looks like your plans were foiled ! Fido lives to see another day .
Here’s the agents thermal

91B2C245-4273-4446-9853-8AD89EE1AEEB.png

I think we're just going to have to disagree on this one. Perhaps your police department is the problem...

As to employee at will, LOL. Look at .gov...now that's a racket...

BTW, still waiting on you to pick up a badge and gun...
disagree all you want, plenty of evidence to support what I've said. No doubt gov't is a racket but not nearly as bad a carrying a badge. My favorite still is referring to non cops as civilians. wtf does that make your class? Last I checked, you all take the civil servants exams or a form of it. lol

quit while you're far behind before you get lapped. PD, sheriff offices, swat etc etc is rife with fuckery and you know it. It's ok to admit it just stop defending it and do something about it because in case you are not paying attention, even the moderates who supported the pd class is turning.

pick up a badge and a gun, lol...ok sport. If that is your canned response, you just continue to prove my point.

for the record, I think Chauvin case was a travesty of justice but deserved because he illustrates my point perfectly

fking pathetic and yet he wasn't discharged? Think about that
Their motto is stealing from “civilians”. Shouldn’t surprise you

Reactions: diverdon
Remember that agent that wanted to be the next Michael Jackson? Backflips and shoots an innocent bystander?
A judge ruled that he needed to get his gun back and was allowed to carry even off duty. His drug and alcohol screen was sealed! Plea deal on the charges.
fking pathetic and yet he wasn't discharged? Think about that
He was eventually let go by the FauxBI so there's that.

79 posts prior to this, and no one has commented on how quickly the agent went from blustering to begging.

I can't see why he did either:

1) in the beginning, instead of blustering why not just say hi guys how do you want to do this.

2) in the end instead of begging, just let em do what they gotta do.

It kinda seems to me that this Fed got a lot of his training watching cop shows on TV.

first off, fk the Iraqis, don't give a rats ass about them
secondly, what lie? Clinton went before congress 2x in 97 asking for war based on the same intel. His own generals believed they had wmd's etc etc

dumbest $hit ever is saying he perpetrated the war. The very fact the iraqis had a assination order on Bush 1 is an act of war under US law

fk Iray, no American should give a shit about those sand rats

disagree all you want, plenty of evidence to support what I've said. No doubt gov't is a racket but not nearly as bad a carrying a badge. My favorite still is referring to non cops as civilians. wtf does that make your class? Last I checked, you all take the civil servants exams or a form of it. lol

quit while you're far behind before you get lapped. PD, sheriff offices, swat etc etc is rife with fuckery and you know it. It's ok to admit it just stop defending it and do something about it because in case you are not paying attention, even the moderates who supported the pd class is turning.

pick up a badge and a gun, lol...ok sport. If that is your canned response, you just continue to prove my point.

for the record, I think Chauvin case was a travesty of justice but deserved because he illustrates my point perfectly
How on earth can both of these opinions be rattling around in your head? Yes, they are from different threads. Saying Rumsfeld is a decent human(I threw up a little bit just typing that) and saying gov is a racket are literally the complete opposite ends of any spectrum imaginable.

How on earth can both of these opinions be rattling around in your head? Yes, they are from different threads. Saying Rumsfeld is a decent human(I threw up a little bit just typing that) and saying gov is a racket are literally the complete opposite ends of any spectrum imaginable.
Not in the least. Imagin you got a buddy who thinks all lawyers are dirty bastards. Now imagine your buddy finds out his wife has been banging his best friend and she serves him papers seeking a divorce.

So now your buddy wants a lawyer. Not just any dirty bastard lawyer, but a lowdown backstabbing psychopath dirtybastard lawyer.

Change the context, change the viewpoint.

The posts I quoted aren’t the same metaphor though. There’s absolutely zero way that Donald Rumsfeld isn’t a piece of shit Washington creature. And there’s even less of a chance that there’s a scenario that he could be a net benefit to society

Reactions: Doc68
The posts I quoted aren’t the same metaphor though. There’s absolutely zero way that Donald Rumsfeld isn’t a piece of shit Washington creature. And there’s even less of a chance that there’s a scenario that he could be a net benefit to society
sometimes we think we're smarter than we are. I suggest you take a step back, look at your last two retorts and look again after a cup of coffee because you've made some basic errors with cognitive association of natural traits not withstanding the utter lack of regard for the possibility you last two sentences are not mutually exclusive instead may be inclusive of the persona.

I'll bet you haven't a clue how to understand that

79 posts prior to this, and no one has commented on how quickly the agent went from blustering to begging.

I can't see why he did either:

1) in the beginning, instead of blustering why not just say hi guys how do you want to do this.

2) in the end instead of begging, just let em do what they gotta do.

It kinda seems to me that this Fed got a lot of his training watching cop shows on TV.
haha, you are right. I found it funny how quickly he went to whiny bitch.

There was an incident here involving a DEA, FBI and local Chief, crashed car, booze and enough whining you'd of thought Trump election 2016 was ringing in a liberal twinks' ear! The bigger the chest, the heavier the lapels, the faster they whine like bitches!

sometimes we think we're smarter than we are. I suggest you take a step back, look at your last two retorts and look again after a cup of coffee because you've made some basic errors with cognitive association of natural traits not withstanding the utter lack of regard for the possibility you last two sentences are not mutually exclusive instead may be inclusive of the persona.

I'll bet you haven't a clue how to understand that
I may be derailing this thread, sorry if I am

Ok, I was up all night with a dictionary and a thesaurus trying to decipher this post. Unfortunately I chewed my way through all the crayons I have, plus I don’t have that many fingers and toes to math on. Maybe you can explain it so my lizard brane can understand? Is your assertion that Donald Rumsfeld, who you’ve defended in previous posts, is some sort of white knight among the dastardly, swampy gov racketeers? I await your explanation eagerly
1625246740635.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: darkfader

Okay. I have tried to be subtle, so let me put it this way.

Quit fucking bashing LE in general, or I'll ban your ass so fast, your keyboard will burn your fucking fingers.

Is that FUCKING clear enough?

Okay. I have tried to be subtle, so let me put it this way.

Quit fucking bashing LE in general, or I'll ban your ass so fast, your keyboard will burn your fucking fingers.

Is that FUCKING clear enough?
LOL's. . .