• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors ATF approved my trident 9

fast freddy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2007
P.C. Florida
called today to check on some transfers and they said the trident 9 was approved july 3. anbody have any recent transfers? how long are they taking to get mailed back?

Re: ATF approved my trident 9

typical of them to take 5-10 business days. Once they approve it and drop it in the outgoing mail its all up to USPS to get it moving.

I've seen Form 4s take as much as 10 days to get to the mailbox once ATF said they mailed it.

Congrats on the Trident-9! That is one of my favorite 9mm suppressors. You will love it. Be sure to post pictures!

of all days to forget my phone, had a message from the gunshop today that they got some paperwork for me. and if i had taken my phone today i could have been shooting in the backyard tonight.

one of my form 4s took 3 weeks after approval from ATF to dealer. lol

well it took 5 actual days to get to my dealer after it was approved, with a national holiday in the middle of it. not nearly as bad as i thought it might be.