• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATF At It Again! Keep Your Eyes & Ears Open!

And why would you want them to k ow exactly what you have all in their database.

I hope you dont piss off someone and you get red flagged because of it.....

You sound like a person who would line up for this new vaccine also.

What part of "shall not infringe " is so hard to understand.

Doc

I'm amused by this logic which suggests that someone who registers a SBR (or any other NFA item) prior to 12/17/2020 is a serious gun guy, but someone who registers an SBR after that date is an appeaser.

What's everybody's best guess on how this affects complete pistols like a Daniel Defense DD4v7 .300BLK with a 10" bbl?

There are a lot of presumably completely legal non-NFA weapons that they might reclassify as SBRs with a grace period and free stamp, if that is the case, a trap (violation) for those that didn't know about this 5 yrs from now.

Emailed link from Aero Precision.

!

And why would you want them to k ow exactly what you have all in their database.

Doc
Some illegal satellite communist regime of China that just bent the U.S. over and stole a presidential election without even hiding it and is staging a coup to take over the White House, who is a puppet of China who just said Americans owning guns is a major problem to their planned invasion; you're going to tell those treasonous cocksuckers how many guns you own and where you live???

Not you Doc, but anyone who even considers cooperating with those demonic turds needn't question the Jews lack of resistance in WWII.

Wouldn’t the left have a fit if anyone were to invent bump-braces?

Sorry but I couldn’t resist.

So if the ATF pulls this off, it looks like the folks that own broom-handled Mauser pistols with the shoulder stocks will have to register them as well.

If I am correct, that wasn’t even a problem after passage of the NFA.

Am I correct on this?

I'm amused by this logic which suggests that someone who registers a SBR (or any other NFA item) prior to 12/17/2020 is a serious gun guy, but someone who registers an SBR after that date is an appeaser.
Because you have a choice. That's why.

I wouldn't get an sbr anyways due to having to ask permission to leave your state with it anyways. Why on earth would you do that to yourself.

AR pistols have been around for a very long time now. I refuse to pay 200 now for something that yesterday was totally fine. And now because someone thinks different, its now illegal or has to be put into a database.

I already said this was my line in the sand. No more.

Doc

Because you have a choice. That's why.

I wouldn't get an sbr anyways due to having to ask permission to leave your state with it anyways. Why on earth would you do that to yourself.

AR pistols have been around for a very long time now. I refuse to pay 200 now for something that yesterday was totally fine. And now because someone thinks different, its now illegal or has to be put into a database.

I already said this was my line in the sand. No more.

Doc

Exactly. At least with a suppressor, there are no federal restrictions on crossing state lines.

Doc

I have already posted a comment that stated I have changed my stance on registering my pistols. I will not be going that route, however I won’t be possessing illegal NFA items. The fact remains, once my suppressor form1 is approved they will know I have one NFA item. I am damn sure not going to build/own a suppressor without the proper legal paperwork.

All due respect, you couldn’t be more mistaken if you think I don’t understand “shall not be infringed”. Trust me, I understand the concept very well.

Also, you shouldn’t assume I am getting in any line for the vaccine. Again, you are sorely mistaken. Being a professional firefighter and paramedic, I have already been offered that poison by every agency I work for. I politely declined.

Lastly, I am not sure who I would “piss off”, causing myself to be red flagged, but I can assure you I live through lawful means and treat others exactly how I would like to be treated.

Have a nice day and stay safe Doc.

I have already posted a comment that stated I have changed my stance on registering my pistols. I will not be going that route, however I won’t be possessing illegal NFA items. The fact remains, once my suppressor form1 is approved they will know I have one NFA item. I am damn sure not going to build/own a suppressor without the proper legal paperwork.

All due respect, you couldn’t be more mistaken if you think I don’t understand “shall not be infringed”. Trust me, I understand the concept very well.

Also, you shouldn’t assume I am getting in any line for the vaccine. Again, you are sorely mistaken. Being a professional firefighter and paramedic, I have already been offered that poison by every agency I work for. I politely declined.

Lastly, I am not sure who I would “piss off”, causing myself to be red flagged, but I can assure you I live through lawful means and treat others exactly how I would like to be treated.

I usually dont go around pissing people off. However about 2 months ago I commented on an article in response to someone else's comment and within 12 hours someone had found my phone number and no I dont have social media except this here site, and sent me death threats along with pics of cartel executions. I didn't take it lightly and reported it all.

The point is, they dont need to know what exactly you have. Because once they do start confiscations, and they will, it's a bit easier when they know exactly what you have before they come knocking.

I'm glad you changed your mind also.

Good deal

Doc

• Wow
Reactions: darkfader
they're not going to stop at just stealing your SBRs. They are going to clean out your gun safe along with your ammo fort since you won't be needing that anymore anyway and tear up your house looking for others as you sit handcuffed on your couch
i

If they plan on doing that widespread
The first couple they will take by surprise. A lot will bend over for them. But a half a percent or 2 won’t.

Look what one cop did to California. Those pussies were so scared they were shooting up old women delivering mail

once they do start confiscations, and they will, i
If they are widespread they will start learning terms like outer perimeter. And where’s my house.

And no I’m not advocating what some people will do. But there’s a lot of nuts our there.

This country is in for some ugly times.

Reactions: Doc68

The hole point of red flag laws is that I could call in a complaint from bum fuck Egypt and a judge could take your guns away without even a charge let alone conviction

Reactions: Alarka
The hole point of red flag laws is that I could call in a complaint from bum fuck Egypt and a judge could take your guns away without even a charge let alone conviction

It's like legalized swatting. Ex mother-in-law tried to have me killed doing that. I sued the bitch and won.

I attempted to leave a comment about the arm brace but they want an e-mail address. I would like to stay anonymous.

Did someone post a link with the option to remain anonymous on this thread? Or am I doing something incorrectly?
Your on a pro gun forum during a time when a coup is taking place in a society were everything is monitored and even the commander in chief was (is being?) spied on. And you want to be anonymous??????

• Haha
Reactions: Longshot231
I finally found the button to click on to remain anonymous. By also going to the "incognito" google page, I can add an extra layer of anonymity.

Nothing is foolproof.

Your on a pro gun forum during a time when a coup is taking place in a society were everything is monitored and even the commander in chief was (is being?) spied on. And you want to be anonymous??????

That's why I don't use my real name or put my picture on the internet.

Reactions: Blutroop
Ehh, my guess is that if you're not already "on the registry", you're not quite yet part of the gun culture. Buy an NFA item, you won't regret it.

Ehh, my guess is that if you're not already "on the registry", you're not quite yet part of the gun culture. Buy an NFA item, you won't regret it.

I have several NFA items. I don't want the pistols with the braces to be added to the list.

I also learned, a long time ago, to not attract attention.

Might have just been testing the waters to get a feel for what they need to have when they really get ready to push this...

Hope I'm wrong and the "pistols" are left alone

Holding attack to cover their shutdown raids against polymer80 and diversified.

IMG_1606-1.jpg
Screenshot_20201224-043113_Chrome.jpg

No, I thi
Was all this hooplah just to distract from the polymer80 raid?

No, they got punch drunk because of Biden's supposed election win.

Tinfoil hat time:
Could the ATF have gotten some kind of word that Biden will not be sworn into office as the 46th president of the United States? So they officially dropped the brace rewrite and I'm going to say that the polymer frame issue will be dropped as soon as they can figure out a way to save face after the raid.

Feels good to have written an objection/comment and see it successful. There were over 48,000 comments yesterday afternoon when I added mine.