• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATF auditor recorded illegally recording an FFL's A&D books

1658851140039.gif

If it was following orders, that FFL will be having a hard time as the AFT will make their life suck. We should not fear our gov, but they are now a tyrannical force.
They harassed a buddy out of business who was a pistol smith and FFL. He says they still call him, always from private numbers, as 'potential customers' requesting him to build ghost guns.

He said he's got to where he can recognize them as glowies by their chipper, pseudo friendly cop voices.

So what would have happened to this ffl if he would have walked in and stopped her?
Maybe call the sheriff and say they are stealing personnel information about customers without a warrant?
Is there no oversight for agents that break the law?

I understand that these might not be in the best interest of the ffl as they will harass him after.

I was at an indoor shooting range years ago with my about 10 year old nephew when a couple comes in to shoot. Well they have both been drinking alcohol and the range officer throws them out before they can start shooting. The female starts arguing at the range counter making a huge scene turns out they are both cops in a near by town. The guy in the couple wants no part of it and wants to get the fuck out of there as fast as possible I assume because he knows it could be a real shit storm for him.

I felt like they should have kept their ID and called the sheriff on their ass or at least called their commando the next business day and offer to show him the video but I understand that it could negatively effect their business.

Of course my nephew had to tell my sister about how hilarious all this was to see while laughing about it while I got the death stare.

All that has to happen for evil to win is for good men to do nothing.

I'm sure most Sheriffs would arrest her immediately, her supervisor would be called in and confiscate her phone and delete all illegal pics and information she obtained and she would be fired, never to work in LE again.

A spokesman for the ATF would then make a public apology and statement, assuring the public all of the illegal information obtained was deleted as it is not the job of the ATF to infringe in any way on the rights of American citizens.
/Extreme sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: Jefe's Dope
So just so I can try to do the mental gymnastics

Guns: to protect us from tyrannical government

Gunshop: full of guns

Tyrannical Government: goes into gun shop and does whatever they want

Everyone: oh no, take a bunch of pictures

Stay Based lol.
As lame as "we are locked down in our homes filled with guns, I wish there was something someone could do.."

Need a few minority staff member to bust in there with camera phones in their hands and say she’s racist and taking those photos because we have minority workers and do business with blacks, and she’s violating their civil rights, watch the ATF shit her cheap cargo pants.