• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATF does not like happy glocks!

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman

Snip

More Than 100 Firearm “Switch” Devices Seized From Suburban Chicago Home; Devices Are Capable of Turning Handguns Into Machine Guns

CHICAGO — A suburban Chicago man was arrested on a federal firearm charge after law enforcement this week seized machine guns and more than 100 “switch” devices from his home. Each device is capable of converting a semi-automatic pistol into a machine gun.
LEONARD D. JOHNSON, also known as “Scrap,” 32, of Robbins, is charged with one count of illegal possession of a machine gun. Johnson was arrested Monday after agents from the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives executed a search warrant at his home. The agents seized five firearms, including three machine guns, and approximately 117 “switch” devices, according to a criminal complaint and affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in Chicago.

All of those "switches" were made and delivered from China too. Wonder why a regime so paranoid about it's own citizens owning firearms are doing this here...
smiley_freak.gif
Probably to sow more confusion, discord, and paranoia into America's 2A community...

A lot of NFA crap is made in China and mislabeled as airsoft parts. I see ads every now and then on Facebook for auto filters (solvent traps). I'm betting they're either already monitored by big brother, or a sting originated by them. Either way. I'm not falling for it. It ain't worth 10yr/$100.000

Reactions: cwinner and Bender
JoeB probably knows the factory owner in China ... probably find Hunter is on BOD.

Reactions: cwinner