• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors ATF form 5330.20 ??

The Mall Ninja

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2008
North Pole, AK
I'm in the process of getting my stuff together to send out my form 4 and happened upon a thread where they said that applications must be submitted with and ATF 5330.20... Is this only for applicants whom have migrated to the US? or do all applicants have to fill this out? from what I have gathered here, it just requires the form 4 in duplicate, 2 passport photos, 2 finger print cards, $200.00 cheque or money order, and a CLEO signature. Do I have this right?, or do I need to fill out one of these also?

Re: ATF form 5330.20 ??

You do with CLEO signoff.

With Trust has been debated where previous practice was "no" and now "yes" with some reviewers.

thanks for the quick reply, as tomorrow im going to try to get him to sign. 1 quick question though, do i put my name in both blocks 1 and 2? or is it just 2?

That form is short and very easy. There is no reason not to send it. Many sources will tell you that it is necessary and I have heard of them being kicked back because they were not included.

YES 100%!!!! If you not using a trust you need to fill out and send a Certification of Compliance form. IF YOU DO NOT send this with your form 4 it will get kicked back.. ONLY WAY NOT TO HAVE TO USE THIS FORM is when using a trust...