• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need guidance on Form 4 can transfer

Cundifc

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2023
Poulsbo, Washington
New to the silencer world so please be kind. Back in December I ordered several cans from Silencer Central. I have successfully submitted the form 4 and just waiting for the atf to do their part. SC set up the trust for me and has my finger prints.

My question is this: I would like to purchase other suppressors from other venders. For example looking at a Barrett can from euro optic for a MRAD. What is the path of least resistance to file the form 4 for future purchases?

For what it’s worth I live in Washington State.

Stick with Silencer Central.. If you did the Multiple trust then just add them to it. if not then create another trust but I would do a multiple trust and add them to it. easy to add family to it so everyone can use it when you are not around ( or if something happens to you the trust will keep it in the family legally)

Reactions: 91Eunozs
I'd look into Silencer Shop. Find a dealer who is a Powered By dealer and that has the digital SS kiosk, and you can do your fingerprints and stuff digitally. Then once you're in their system, you buy cans from Silencer Shop, local shops, or from other online dealers, and have them sent to your local SS dealer. From there, once the Form 3 clears (dealer to dealer transfer), you will start the Form 4 process (dealer to individual/trust). It's not as daunting as it might seem.

For example, your Barrett can at EuroOptic. If you have your info and prints in the SS system, you can buy the Barrett can from EuroOptic, and have them transfer the can to your local Silencer Shop dealer. Once it arrives, then you start you paperwork just like any other suppressor.

Silencer Shop also allows you to register it as an individual, buy Single Shot Trusts, or a comprehensive traditional NFA trust.

Reactions: mikehotel