• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATF In Chicago

I thought the same thing . Asked myself what are they selling guns now .

Somebody was roaming the wrong hallway.
Let's see, walking around the hood where you don't belong at 3 in the morning? Yeah, not so smart.
Just as well put a neon sign up.

Edit to add: the odds are in the favor of the shooter. Chicago PD solves about 18% of the murders/shooting.

That gang banger must be new there and didn't realize that guns aren't legal in Chicago......just sayin.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Somebody was roaming the wrong hallway.
Let's see, walking around the hood where you don't belong at 3 in the morning? Yeah, not so smart.
Just as well put a neon sign up.

Edit to add: the odds are in the favor of the shooter. Chicago PD solves about 18% of the murders/shooting.

Somebody gotta do it.. can’t throw down on the gangstas when your tied up writing assholes tickets.

My sympathies to the family of the agent. Chicago’s bullshit has went on long enough and if history shows anything it’s that shooting federal agents in the face is bad for street bidness.

I hope they sanitize the shit out of them no lackin chiraq savage bastards!

100 years of Lib control and that shithole may as well be Tukrit. Sure, there are some nice areas but...

The only reason Chicago is still a city is crime. What else do they have to offer?