• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas Bipod.....Best Deal

map_it

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2010
With Midway removing the coupons I now am forced to look else where to shooting accessories. So who has the best deal on the newest ATLAS Biopod?

Re: Atlas Bipod.....Best Deal

Either Triad as mentioned above, or Mile High Shooting... Both have great deals, fast shipping and they support the Hide so i would use them.

Triad for great price and great service.

Thanks plan to get hooked up with a call to Triad later today.

Too bad midway isnt doin coupons. I got mine for $205 shipped last month

I would try Mile High Shooting once they return from SHOT. They used to (or still do) have a discount for Hide members.

Triad, milehigh, all good vendors who suppor the hide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northern50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Triad, milehigh, all good vendors who suppor the hide. </div></div>

Yep - both are awesome!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northern50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Triad, milehigh, all good vendors who suppor the hide. </div></div>

+1!! first two place I go to. Only shop else where if they don't have what I'm looking for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBlue&Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve,

I already have a spare ADM clamp that came with a rifle I purchased, I assume a AS-BT-10NC is what I need in order to use my existing clamp? </div></div>

You are correct, you need the NC version.

So after spending a ridiculous time looking at different sights. I found almost every sight had the same price. I am looking at the bt10/lw17 for 279.95

See which vendor offers free shipping now

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mag1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See which vendor offers free shipping now </div></div>

Why not go with the vendor that is actually here answering your questions? Pay the extra money for customer support.

I think Mile High offers a discount to Hide Member...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBlue&Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mag1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See which vendor offers free shipping now </div></div>

Why not go with the vendor that is actually here answering your questions? Pay the extra money for customer support. </div></div>

^^^^^

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dang, missed another one...... </div></div>

Only because they had my complete order in stock.I needed the spigot.
My next purchase will be from triad!!!and it will be a big one
wink.gif

I went with Triad...and had it 3 days later. Couldnt have had a better experience.

Anyone here know if Mile High REALLY charges $25 to ship an Atlas?! Also, anyone order from them and use the discount? I was thinking of placing an order tonight but don't know if we enter a special code or what?

I would order from Triad, but want the spigot which is listed out of stock. I'm feeling brave, and am ready to ask for forgiveness from the old lady instead of permission. Time is of the essence! LOL

I've ordered from Mile High before and I don't remember any shipping costs being even close to $25 unless you chose overnight or 2nd day...

I always order right from Casey and I get everything in a few days

Ended up ordering BT-10NC with AI spigot from Mile High. Shipping fee of $25 scared me, will follow up with another post telling actual cost.

Get one from Triad Tactical. Steve will take care of you. There are no discount deals for these Atlas bipods. They are in high demand and sell out fast. Only deals I see is guys selling them used and even then you are paying close to retail for it.

The upside is that if you even decide to sell it then you will get most of your money back and it will sell within an hour on this site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rick C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oaky, I've got it figured out and I need the AI spigot adapter: http://www.eurooptic.com/atlas-bipod-adapter-spigot-for-ai-and-aics-use-with-bt10nc.aspx </div></div>

I just bought the Atlas BT10NC with AI spigot adapter from Mile High Shooting. They give a 5% Sniper's Hide discount. Shipping was like $13 to Tampa

25 to ship sounds crazy.. It must cost alot to get it off the mountain haha.

I ordered mine from Triad the other day. I called and talked to Steve. He was cool. Even though their site said they were backed up with orders, they had it to my house in two days.

I also ordered BT10 from Mile High Shooting. 5% disc. for SH members. Thank you Sean.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sales@MileHigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rick C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oaky, I've got it figured out and I need the AI spigot adapter: http://www.eurooptic.com/atlas-bipod-adapter-spigot-for-ai-and-aics-use-with-bt10nc.aspx</div></div>

We've got some already mounted with the spigots on the bipods:
http://shop.milehighshooting.com/Accu-Shot-BT10-NC-BT19-Bipod-AccuShotBT10-NC-BT19.htm

-Sean
</div></div>

Sean, I ordered it last night so pls make sure I get my discount;)

Thanks!
Rick C.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Six Feet Under</div><div class="ubbcode-body">25 to ship sounds crazy.. It must cost alot to get it off the mountain haha.

I ordered mine from Triad the other day. I called and talked to Steve. He was cool. Even though their site said they were backed up with orders, they had it to my house in two days.</div></div>

If you read the notes it says that the shipping is just an estimate. The cart we use is jacked up with shipping, so there are disclaimers all over saying that we calculate actual shipping costs during processing. If we didn't have any shipping number everyone would expect free shipping on every item.

I hope this clears that up.

-Sean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sales@MileHigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Six Feet Under</div><div class="ubbcode-body">25 to ship sounds crazy.. It must cost alot to get it off the mountain haha.

I ordered mine from Triad the other day. I called and talked to Steve. He was cool. Even though their site said they were backed up with orders, they had it to my house in two days.</div></div>

If you read the notes it says that the shipping is just an estimate. The cart we use is jacked up with shipping, so there are disclaimers all over saying that we calculate actual shipping costs during processing. If we didn't have any shipping number everyone would expect free shipping on every item.

I hope this clears that up.

-Sean </div></div>

Yep, it was pretty clear last night when I ordered mine that the actual shipping would be calculated and added at a later time and thanks again!
RC

Love Mile High, top notch customer service and the office girls are extremely professional. They have my business on any item they carry.

I was just kidding about the shipping cost and the mountain thing.. I haven't ordered from mile high yet. I will have to check them out.

Hey Sean, now that they've passed the new smokin laws there I bet that Mile High is now higher then ever before:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rick C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Sean, now that they've passed the new smokin laws there I bet that Mile High is now higher then ever before:)
</div></div>

Don't even get me started on that...

-Sean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sales@MileHigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rick C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Sean, now that they've passed the new smokin laws there I bet that Mile High is now higher then ever before:)
</div></div>

-Sean </div></div>

Sorry, I know it must be hard and I'd still love to spend some time up there in God's country anyways;)
RC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rick C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sales@MileHigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rick C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Sean, now that they've passed the new smokin laws there I bet that Mile High is now higher then ever before:)
</div></div>

-Sean </div></div>

Sorry, I know it must be hard and I'd still love to spend some time up there in God's country anyways;)
RC</div></div>

As someone else said it best, they're trying their hardest to legitimize the potheads and make criminals out of the gunowners.

And that's all I've got to say about that.

-Sean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sales@MileHigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rick C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sales@MileHigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rick C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Sean, now that they've passed the new smokin laws there I bet that Mile High is now higher then ever before:)
</div></div>

-Sean </div></div>

RC</div></div>

As someone else said it best, they're trying their hardest to legitimize the potheads and make criminals out of the gunowners.

And that's all I've got to say about that.

-Sean </div></div>

Well said!

Here are a couple shots of my R700 after receiving my Atlas from Mile-High. They are one of the few dealers that had the AI spigot in stock. With their 5% Sniper's Hide discount, and their shipping NOT being anywhere near $25 (that is just a generalized quote for all orders apparently) their price was pretty tough to beat.

I agree with the general consensus on this forum that the Atlas is on a whole different level than the Harris I switched from.

DSCN0062_zpsbc119ce9.jpg

DSCN0062_zpsae0d84d2.jpg

I tried to get mine from Mile High a few days after I bought my NF ATACR, I sent an email and left a phone message but I never heard back...had to get it from Amazon
frown.gif