• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Australia - c'mon man

BytorJr

Two Star General
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018

Really? Three years? Guaranteeing he will never get the Grand Slam. Regardless, 3 years and he played by their rules. Got the exemption, then they pulled BS when he go there, then they rescinded that, then let him practice and now deported and banned for 3 years.

Australia and New Zealand must fantasize about being The Fourth Reich.

What do you expect from a government that forcibly sends its own citizens to internment camps? Next will be public executions of the un-vaxxed to send a message. Just like the Nazi's did.
What is this internment camp you speak of I'm not vaccinated and never heard of any internment camps in my country let alone seen one .

• Haha
Reactions: MCSO1357
What is this internment camp you speak of I'm not vaccinated and never heard of any internment camps in my country let alone seen one .
I think they call it quarantine camp or something like that. Northern Territory ? Maybe. I understand there's a lot of different rules depending on state or whatever y'all call them. Mind saying which you live in?

Reactions: speerchucker

Really? Three years? Guaranteeing he will never get the Grand Slam. Regardless, 3 years and he played by their rules. Got the exemption, then they pulled BS when he go there, then they rescinded that, then let him practice and now deported and banned for 3 years.

What else did you expect from people who evolved from inmates?

Well nope but then again I refused to watch mainstream lefty the news in this country .
15 seconds on Google. Let me know if there is anything else you are too lazy to look up

Yeah come on you telling me You Yanks believe everything you see on the tube those quarantine stations were put there from what I was able to find out for people returning not for people already in the country but I will stand corrected if I'm wrong .
I think they call it quarantine camp or something like that. Northern Territory ? Maybe. I understand there's a lot of different rules depending on state or whatever y'all call them. Mind saying which you live in?
Unfortunately a state called Victoria the worst Lefty Premier in the entire country.
Is there any kind of reward for reporting the unvaccinated? Asking for a friend......:)
I fucken wish I'd dob myself in and go buy another rifle .

• Haha
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Well nope but then again I refused to watch mainstream lefty the news in this country .

Yeah come on you telling me You Yanks believe everything you see on the tube those quarantine stations were put there from what I was able to find out for people returning not for people already in the country but I will stand corrected if I'm wrong .

Unfortunately a state called Victoria the worst Lefty Premier in the entire country.

You do that princess, let us know how it works out. It's amazing how clueless you are about the goings-on in your own country

You are the problem

Reactions: tiNdvenTFHwMdqKW
Internment camps.🙄
Fuck off.

Novak is an arrogant cunt who may be the #1 ranked tennis player, Whoopi Wow, but still tried to bullshit his way in.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Go Ash Barty!
👍💯
He was punished for the most heinous crime, not being Rona positive but being tyrant resistant.
Some could learn from this.

R

All the Karens are just mad he called out the BS vaccine that everyone knows is BS, and got a exemption.

Fat land yacht throwing her arms about a bitching because she got the dumb ass shots, but tennis star called it as BS and went around the BS mandate.

“But I had to get the injections, why didn’t heeeeeee! Reeeeee!”
It ain’t about preventing transmission, that’s for sure 😂

Internment camps.🙄
Fuck off.

Novak is an arrogant cunt who may be the #1 ranked tennis player, Whoopi Wow, but still tried to bullshit his way in.

Go Ash Barty!
👍💯

Is it still “BSing your way in” when the thing in his way is 99.9% pure BS?

Last edited:
The good that will come of this is by standing up and resting stupid tyranny he forced the Tyrannical Australian government to pull the mask off and reveal themselves for the monsters they actually are.

As PROVEN in court, he did not break even their insane rules.
As openly ADMITTED by the tyrants, he posed NO health danger to himself or anyone.

The tyrants had to come clean and tell the courts they were getting rid of him because they want to clamp down on speech, thought and freedom and he was a danger to their tyranny because his very existence proves the propaganda is false.
They OFFICIALLY said, there is no freedom of speech in Australia. If you say anything the government doesn't like, or we think you might, we will get rid of you "for the public good".

So the courts rubber stamped the deportation because well, the government can be tyrants and the courts sure aren't going to stand in the way of tyrants being tyrants since they work hand in hand.

All the stupid sheeple in Australia who are cheering that if they had to suffer well then they are glad everyone has to suffer are one day going to rue their vile ways when the boot of tyranny never lifts from their neck.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.... Serbian gov now investigating Novax Dickovich spreading
virus in breach of Serbian law prior to Aus entry. I've worked in Serbia, hmmm how did that ethnic cleansing
thing work out again?.....

4.5 posts per year since 2014?
Really?
It sure smells like a troll.
Go back to camp wanker.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
Internment camps.🙄
Fuck off.

Go Ash Barty!
👍💯
he wasn't deported because he didn't follow the rules, he was deported because he offends the narrative.

he wasn't deported because he didn't follow the rules, he was deported because he offends the narrative.

Exactly right. The Australian gov even admitted as much. "He might stir up the anti-vaxx crowd" or "people might realize they don't need the vaxx and we've been bullshitting them" or some other BS.

Regardless, that is not something free and Democratic societies do. It's something totalitarian regimes do, say like North Korea.

there locking there own people up and you don't think they care how bad they treat a tennis player do you ? I was told if i walked into a bank they would just hand over all the money to me almost as dumb as you can come here without testing papers and you will be exempt from a tyranical government , Sure you will . I am more put off that so many other athletes are still taking part in austral anything considering what it's doing to it's own citizens , Id a backed out or flatly refused to travel to that country .

Reactions: Arc Light

Get informed buddy! There's a bunch of "Covid Camps" in Australia now and not for people returning from over seas. Lots of aboriginals getting rounded up as well. These are for people suspected of being exposed, and dissidents. The cops are rounding up people and throwing them in there. You think your mainstream news in going to cover that.

FJSm191aIAA7Yit.jpg

Funny to see cowards talking out their asses . Worry about how trump fucked up and fix this mess here .

Well I will just leave this here .
Kent state mean anything to you lot .
Now I will admit anti Vietnam protesting to me is repulsive .
your government not mine.

Oh brother. 14 down under for no parent approval. WTF??????????

I see they left out the part of either blood clotting or infertility...

Damn you.. Aussie Bastards, you beat us again ....LOL .
Up here . Oregon State Gov. say's their all the children's Mommy, and your child can go behind your back at age 15, to receive medical Vaccinations .