• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Autotrickler V3 lead time

Quicksilver338

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2019
Website has said shipping winter of 2020. Have had mine on order and wondering if anybody else’s are getting shipped yet or if there is a backlog into spring. Got some load development on hold waiting for it and it’s killing me!

I ordered mine around thanksgiving and recieved it at the end of January. So around 2 months.

Mine shouldn’t be far behind them, ordered 1/19 so it’s coming up!

I have had mine for almost 2 years, and have upgraded when available, and added Area 419 enhancements. I cannot imagine reloading without it.
It is REALLY WORTH the wait.

Reactions: Jake the dog
Anyone got any updates on Lead times?? Ordered mine on 7 March and wondering about an approximate ship date. I do realise they are quoting 4-6 weeks. But, wondered if the virus is having any effect.

thanks in advance.

Andrew

I just sent an email to Adam a little while ago. Ordered my v2-v3 upgrade towards the end of February.

Initially when the v3 came out, I just ordered the BT upgrade, not realizing the changes made to the powder *thrower* meant it'd be able to handle ball and the finer extruded powders that give the Lee PPM fits.

Anyone got any updates on Lead times?? Ordered mine on 7 March and wondering about an approximate ship date. I do realise they are quoting 4-6 weeks. But, wondered if the virus is having any effect.

thanks in advance.

Andrew

I ordered mine 3-9-20 from Data Weighing Systems. They said about 5 weeks.

Ordered from Data Weighing Systems on 7/7/2020...got my tracking number today. Should arrive this Friday 8/21. Will be just over 6 weeks.

Ordered from Data Weighing Systems on 7/7/2020...got my tracking number today. Should arrive this Friday 8/21. Will be just over 6 weeks.

Solid place to order from. Mine took 8 weeks. Great communication from them. Took 2 days once it shipped.

Reactions: opus56
Mine arrived today. Set up was very straightforward and was charging cases in under 10 sec in no time at all. An absolutely amazing piece of kit. I've got a clear lid from DNA Custom Engraving on the way as well. The tech that is available for reloading, long-range shooting, etc. is simply awesome.

Autotrickler.jpg