• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AutoTrickler V4

Scale comes with just quick guide. If you register warranty they'll send you link to this full manual. It was surprisingly easy to get running.

Attachments

• 1WMPD4001863D_FZX-i_iWP_GD.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 154
Also notice, the guy selling on ebay is keeping the V4 cup and throwing in the 419 cup instead?

Dedicated screen: Posted this in another thread, this $69 tablet has BLE and works with the V4.

Adam is updating his original shipping estimates on the V4 page. New dates are posted in parentheses for the updated ones. Looks to be a bit over 3 weeks behind.

ATV4 Cover. Crisp and still has creases.

PXL_20211222_050434884.jpg

link to that thread?

enjoy learning about the supertrickler and then...............I'll ruin the ending, the moderator made it stop.

Looks like Adam just updated the list. I ordered on March 18. So close yet so far. These figures are accurate to .02 years

Original estimates for future dates are not accurate!

• Reserved by Jan 28, ship by Oct 1 (shipped)
  • Reserved by Feb 18, ship by Oct 8 (shipped)
  • Reserved by March 12, 2:02 pm, ship by Oct 15 (shipped)
  • Reserved by March 12, 2:26 pm, ship by Nov 5 (shipped)
  • Reserved by March 12, 3:23 pm, ship by Nov 12 (shipped)
  • Reserved by March 12, 5:02 pm, ship by Nov 19 (shipped)
  • Reserved by March 12, 10:01 pm, ship by Nov 26 (shipped)
  • Reserved by March 13, ship by Dec 3 (shipped)
  • Reserved by March 16, ship by Dec 10 (shipped some, March 15+ estimate early Jan)
  • Reserved by March 28, ship by Dec 17
  • Reserved by April 22, ship by Dec 24
  • Reserved by May 30, ship by Jan 7
  • Reserved by June 15, ship by Jan 14
  • Reserved by July 12, ship by Jan 21
  • Reserved by August 3, ship by Jan 28
  • Reserved by August 22, ship by Feb 4
  • Reserved by August 25, ship by Feb 11
  • Ordered by August 31, ship by Feb 18
  • Ordered after Sept 1, ship in March / April / May 2022

Reactions: Hkmiller
Thank you, just ordered. After that intense AV4/Prometheus thread (sorry supertrickler folks) - I noticed how dusty my platen is - figure this will help keep it much cleaner and easier to dust off.
Is there an option for the V4 and a&d and I just missed it? Is it a custom order?

I’ll admit I didn’t look too hard...

Did anyone in the March 28th - April 22nd reserved window receive their tracking number or shipment yet? No word on my April 2nd reserved V4. so far.

Did anyone in the March 28th - April 22nd reserved window receive their tracking number or shipment yet? No word on my April 2nd reserved V4. so far.
The dates on the site that are not in parenthesis are not updates. Orders up to March 14th looked to have shipped and the rest of that bracket is early January. There are no date updates after that. I would figure 4-6 weeks after the original date.

Reactions: TylerN
The dates on the site that are not in parenthesis are not updates. Orders up to March 14th looked to have shipped and the rest of that bracket is early January. There are no date updates after that. I would figure 4-6 weeks after the original date.
I went on the list on the morning of March 14 — received email Dec. 13 that my order was almost ready and time to pay — paid thru paypal on Dec. 15

no tracking, no shipped notification — I figure something should be happening soon