• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Avoid Fraud With This Feature

I think I may have just gotten scammed on here two days ago.
Sent money for an item and coms have been sketchy.

I've been a long term lurker here and there...pulled the trigger on a 6.5 Tikka CTR in SS barrel last year and lurking for a scope. Think I'm going to go with Doug for a Cronus G2 once I get a little extra cash but I have been wondering why are all the classified listing only accepting PP via friends and family. As a buyer Im more than happy adding an extra 3% back if it provides some potential where I can get a scammer to kick rocks. I've been scammed via money order for a headlight back in the day so it's a never again scenario.

I've been a long term lurker here and there...pulled the trigger on a 6.5 Tikka CTR in SS barrel last year and lurking for a scope. Think I'm going to go with Doug for a Cronus G2 once I get a little extra cash but I have been wondering why are all the classified listing only accepting PP via friends and family. As a buyer Im more than happy adding an extra 3% back if it provides some potential where I can get a scammer to kick rocks. I've been scammed via money order for a headlight back in the day so it's a never again scenario.
Nevermind Google > me. Basically all payments besides check/money order means your screwed.

Think I got scammed yesterday. Sellers name was: Dave102269.
Had 8 positive feedbacks on his account. We communicated strictly over PM’s. Went to message him today to check on tracking and the messages are all gone. I tried the email link when the messages came in and they are saying the requested message could not be found.

Think I got scammed yesterday. Sellers name was: Dave102269.
Had 8 positive feedbacks on his account. We communicated strictly over PM’s. Went to message him today to check on tracking and the messages are all gone. I tried the email link when the messages came in and they are saying the requested message could not be found.
Apologies Cody. My account was hacked Monday and it's taken some effort to get it cleaned up. I've seen at least three transaction attempts by this guy. Sorry you got scammed...

Dave

Got scammed by a guy on the forums. he got me for 300 dollars for a usmc GG&G M14 scope mount . Seems like I've had a run of bad luck with crap people in the gun world of late.
I asked for picture of the mount with small note next to it saying sold to baker72 i received the picture.

so I sent the usps mo and then the games started.

his name here is QT101 he is now banned but I'm sure he is scamming on other sites

Douglas K Engein
212 North Walker Street
Braidwood, lllinois 60408
He uses the name ace relic or relic ace
here are the emails he uses

[email protected]
[email protected]

he might also use the name Aaron Thelma Cobb

I hope this info saved someone else's hard earn cash from doing a runner.

its at the point now on all these gun forums they are all imfested with these piles of filth. We need something like a escrow company to hold the money until item is received then funds are released to the seller.

Will

Last edited: