• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear AXMC Kydex Mag Pouches

M8541Reaper

Frozen Sour Patch Kid Cult Leader
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 23, 2011
    AZ
    Does anyone know of a quality kydex mag pouch for the AXMC?

Everyone and their neighbor makes a short action kydex pouch but there doesn’t seem to be a real option for the long action double stack mags.

If a kydex doesn’t exist in 2021, who makes a good soft pouch that will fit?

Does anyone know of a quality kydex mag pouch for the AXMC?

Everyone and their neighbor makes a short action kydex pouch but there doesn’t seem to be a real option for the long action double stack mags.

If a kydex doesn’t exist in 2021, who makes a good soft pouch that will fit?

Disregard, you re looking for a AXMC carrier... Id just get some kydex and and a heat gun in that case.

Disregard, you re looking for a AXMC carrier... Id just get some kydex and and a heat gun in that case.
    lol I’d rather pay someone else for their time and effort.

As for your SAP link, I actually sent them the dimensions and they said they’d look into the possibility. That would be perfect.

lol I’d rather pay someone else for their time and effort.

As for your SAP link, I actually sent them the dimensions and they said they’d look into the possibility. That would be perfect.

We can make something for you man through a partner group. Send me a PM brother. 👊

Reactions: M8541Reaper