• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AYE YO! THIS BITCH IS MAD, YO!... Norfolk Virginia vehicular homicide...

Or anyone standing around watching.

Reactions: Jscb1b
Do you take it in the ass. Are you top or bottom?

geez. "man" of your age, in this day and age, still thinks suggesting someone's gay qualifies as a snappy retort. Way I remember it, old boy, Veer would turn your ass out at will with just a sentence or two. You made it seem so easy I started to figure that you liked it. No shame if you did.

it's the 21st Century cat, you can come out now, it's ok.

Now, to answer your question, seeing as you're looking for a date. I'm not that way inclined, but I reckon if I were, you'd be lacking the lead to make it worthwhile anyway.

You guys make me laugh, when you keep pretending this had something to do with a romantic relationship breakup. It did Not! This was about property rights, she felt she owned him, and just like your dog does not get to pick a new owner neither did he.

This is an oldie from 1999-ish, but it pretty much summarizes what went down here...

• Haha
Reactions: Wading
geez. "man" of your age, in this day and age, still thinks suggesting someone's gay qualifies as a snappy retort. Way I remember it, old boy, Veer would turn your ass out at will with just a sentence or two. You made it seem so easy I started to figure that you liked it. No shame if you did.

it's the 21st Century cat, you can come out now, it's ok.

Now, to answer your question, seeing as you're looking for a date. I'm not that way inclined, but I reckon if I were, you'd be lacking the lead to make it worthwhile anyway.

Out of respect for Veer I wont comment on him or the hate he had for me but I will say that your needing to pull him into the situation is very sad. Fight your own battles.

Its damp in mommy's basement, isnt it. You should grow a pair and come out into the sun occasionally.

That is RACIST! She CAN'T own him!

All races contain sub groups that seek to own other people. Violet torture leading to murder is common when one of the owned tries to escape.

Out of respect for Veer I wont comment on him or the hate he had for me but I will say that your needing to pull him into the situation is very sad. Fight your own battles.

Its damp in mommy's basement, isnt it. You should grow a pair and come out into the sun occasionally.

Bullshit, Verr did not hate you, he just felt compelled to wipe that smug look off sometimes.

Clumsy attempt at deflection and behaving with any decorum. Both failed. My post was about you and the easily cowed nature of your character. Not only are you a member of the mob, with no thought or contribution from your own efforts, you don't even know when to bray the right slogan at the right time. You got your Outrage all wrong. You belong on the short bus of the already short bus brigade.

If, as according to German, there are Poors, then you and your single brain-cell cohort represent the Dumbs.

Clumsy attempt at deflection and behaving with any decorum. Both failed. My post was about you and the easily cowed nature of your character. Not only are you a member of the mob, with no thought or contribution from your own efforts, you don't even know when to bray the right slogan at the right time. You got your Outrage all wrong. You belong on the short bus of the already short bus brigade.

If, as according to German, there are Poors, then you and your single brain-cell cohort represent the Dumbs.

Thats funny. Im glad that Im that important to you.