• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

AZ LRPRS July Monthly Match

Re: AZ LRPRS July Monthly Match

3X firing on that stuff, and its is from some cases I originally got through POF. Probably spring 2010 vintage....
Actually surprised the heck out of me for it to start falling apart, as I don't hotrod it, I just shoot a 140AMax load that mirrors the factory stuff.

Good match Michael, thanks to all who came out and got owned by a left handed girl. I of course get it the worst even tho I was second, I got beat by 100 points and have been hearing about it all day.

Thank you guys... I swear it's impossible to NOT have a good time with ya'll. Great job as MD, Michael.

I'm really proud of the new guys who came out today. scottsnipe was rockin' on one of the positional stages. I think he did better on that than anyone else. At any rate, good times with good folks... even if they all give me shit once in a while.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

My wife Robin and I host the field target air rifle matches all summer the 3rd Sat of every month up here in Flag so that's why I don't come down in the summers and join you guys.

Anyways I'm very proud of her because she won the match today also!!!! It's the first time she's ever won and it happens to be our anniversary.Hows that for cool !

Steve
</div></div>

Steve, please tell your wife congratulations. That's awesome. And then talk her into shooting our matches with you.
grin.gif
From what I've heard, I need some "same gender" competition.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3X firing on that stuff, and its is from some cases I originally got through POF. Probably spring 2010 vintage....
Actually surprised the heck out of me for it to start falling apart, as I don't hotrod it, I just shoot a 140AMax load that mirrors the factory stuff. </div></div>

Yup, mine was from the same time, the end of Feb 10.

Your the 3rd 6.5 creed shooter i know that has had issues with brass from that time period. Joe also had a batch from that time period that failed early.

All other brass lots has made it at least 7x

And congrats LHGina on another win.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LH Gina</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> From what I've heard, I need some "same gender" competition. </div></div>

I've got a doctors appointment in the Philippines lined up. As soon as I heal, watch out!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LH Gina</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you guys... I swear it's impossible to NOT have a good time with ya'll. Great job as MD, Michael.

I'm really proud of the new guys who came out today. scottsnipe was rockin' on one of the positional stages. I think he did better on that than anyone else. At any rate, good times with good folks... even if they all give me shit once in a while.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

My wife Robin and I host the field target air rifle matches all summer the 3rd Sat of every month up here in Flag so that's why I don't come down in the summers and join you guys.

Anyways I'm very proud of her because she won the match today also!!!! It's the first time she's ever won and it happens to be our anniversary.Hows that for cool !

Steve
</div></div>

Steve, please tell your wife congratulations. That's awesome. And then talk her into shooting our matches with you.
grin.gif
From what I've heard, I need some "same gender" competition. </div></div>

Will do Gina and thanks for saying so.

Maybe some day I can get her out to a centerfire match.She'd need to practice the positional shooting and get in better shape.Oh and I did get her a ring she'd been eyeballing
wink.gif

Also it was funny because I got 2cnd place just like Tim.

Take Care

pics and videos are up on our facebook page.....Az long range precision rifle shooting

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D. Miller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Your the 3rd 6.5 creed shooter i know that has had issues with brass from that time period. Joe also had a batch from that time period that failed early. </div></div>

Quick update on the brass. Its not Hornady's fault.
I had my FL die set up to size to factory ammo dimensions from when I was running my boltgun and gasgun. My boltgun's chamber is .008" deeper (fired brass is .009" longer with a comparator than factory ammo).

Can't believe I never checked the headspace.....

NO!!

Actually I see you already found the answer through your st<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">al</span></span>ker!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do you have a master list with all your future dates? </div></div>

Third sat of the month for the rest of the year at least. 7am when its f'kin hot, and 8am when not
wink.gif