• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AZ LRPRS Nov Monthly Match Nov 19

sobrbiker883

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2003
Gilbert AZ
AZ LRPRS' monthly match for November will be held at Phx Rod and Gun on Sat Nov 19th, rounds downrange at 0800.

Count on 100ish round count, I will firm that up within the next couple weeks.

<span style="font-weight: bold">-NOTE
You may not attend if you you are registered or on the wait list for TPRC2012. If you are found to be providing information to entrants registered or on the wait list for TPRC2012 after attending this match you will not be welcome at AZLRPRS matches.
These rules apply for all our matches from Nov until the TPRC2012 is held.
NOTE-</span>

Hope to see you all there!!

Re: AZLRPRS Nov Monthly Match Nov 19

I'll be heading down with the usual suspects.

Going heavier on the round count now? Sounds like a good way to break in us new guys! I'm in on this one!
Thanks!

Nick,
Its a dry run of the 2012 TPRC, so we have to get our timing down and make sure all the props work.
No posting pics of props or anything that will give anyone an advantage.

Re: AZ LRPRS Nov Monthly Match Nov 19

It's finally cooled down and my summer/fall 3rd Saturday airgun match commitment is fulfilled for the year. See you Phoenicians the 19th.

My $'s on S 123, if he's showin , no sense me goin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JTG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My $'s on S 123, if he's showin , no sense me goin. </div></div>
Ummm, if I skipped matches where I figured there were better shooters I'd have never left the house...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lanny Bassham,<span style="font-style: italic"> With Winning in Mind</span></div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Skills are developed by:
-surrounding yourself with those who are superior to yourself</div></div>

c'mon down, I'm sure you've got something I could learn!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JTG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My $'s on S 123, if he's showin , no sense me goin. </div></div>

I don't know about that JTG. We have a lot of strong shooters who come out to our matches every single month. I don't think I'd feel comfortable betting for or against any of them. I've lost to all of them at some point and I've beat them all at some point. Both times I learned something and felt lucky to be included. I'm not sure how long it's been since you've been to one of our matches, but I'd welcome you to come out and participate (even if you think Steve123 will kick your ass).

hopefully will be able to make it

Just a reminder that this will be around 100 rounds for the monthly match and not the normal 50. Please be prepared!

Haha J...and that's coming from a guy that can make cold bore shots on a 3' disc at a mile routinely,not kidding either because I've witnessed it. JTG's a friend,he's just making fun,LOL.

You guys/gals down there are some of the best shooters I've had the pleasure to be with and the proof is in the scores for sure. Especially that long range Gina. Hey Gina, speaking of girls,my wife won the last Field target match again. I'm getting kind of scared of her now,LOL.

Come on out J. My moneys on you!

10hrs building with MGN today, props are almost done.

Gonna need <span style="text-decoration: line-through">85rds for this one.</span> 100ish rds

count me out on this one, I just checked our schedule...what do you know, I'll be in a company FEX on the 19th

Im really looking forward to this match. Thanks for all your hard work on getting everything ready.

I'm confused. There's TPRC, AZPRC, AZ LRPRS, and so on. How does this all fit together? Just wondering because I'm moving to Phoenix soon and will be interested in attending some matches

AZLRPRS has been putting on the matches in Phx for many moons. AZLRPRS is a group of folks that enjoy and enjoy promoting the evolving sport, hobby and for some-profession of precision rifle shooting.
We have a monthly match at Phoenix Rod and Gun Club, and we host an annual 2 day national level match, The TPRC since 2009.

AZPRC is a match organized in northern AZ. From my understanding AZPRC is a 501c3 that garners charitable contributions by having investors that prefer to not be named gauge their donation level on the outcome of the match. At least that's what I've gotten from the communications on how much they raise...but it's clear as mud to me at this point.

If you are moving to Phx soon, check out LRPRS.com, it's our little forum. Feel free to contact any of us regarding precision rifle shooting in the valley!

Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend.

Had a great time as always. Thanks to the out of towners for coming out.

Very fun guys. Great job. Thanks to the out-of-town guests who came to shoot and gave feedback on the COF. Good to see some new faces on the line as well.

I had a good time at the match today, thank you to those that put it together.
Any idea when/where the results will be posted? No rush, I'm just wondering when/where I should check.

Thanks again,
Christopher

Had a great time. Thanks for everything you guys did to set it all up and run it. I'm looking forward to shooting some more out there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lrprs.com will have the results, Steve is posting them soon. </div></div>

Beat, gonna go crash (or at least hang some cabinets).....

Results up, congrats Matt. Thanks for everyone's help and support. Thanks Momar, we'd have been seeing who could hit the smallest dirt clod on the berm without your help and dedication!

http://www.lrprs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=584

I had a great time as always and look forward to the next one. Tim and Regina think you for having us, we really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Nice shooting gentlemen (and lady)
smile.gif
I wish I could have made it down. How ya liking that new rifle Beau? Looks like you are making it work for you! Nice shooting man!

Well done MGN and Sobrbiker. The match was challenging and will be a hit at the TPRC.
To everyone who did not attend, note the lack of description in these posts. That is done on purpose for you that are shooting the TPRC..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had a great time as always. Thanks to the out of towners for coming out. </div></div>

It was fun guys. The longer range stage was a hoot.

Congrats Matt! AKA "The Terminator"

I had a blast and surprised myself with a 2nd place finish. Great match and some very cool stages put on by Mike and Steve. Big thanks to Tim and Regina for putting us up for the night! Congrats to Matt on 1st place!

The new rifle rocks Bill! I'm still adjusting to it a little, since the only thing that is the same is the scope, but I think we're beginning to get along nicely!

I've got to go to home depot and find one of those big, metal things that you squeeze shit with...

Thanks for a great match guys! Looking forward to next months match!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: o0synge0o</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got to go to home depot and find one of those big, metal things that you squeeze shit with... </div></div>
Hey now, dont be an upper management hater. You worker bee's know what those things are called.

There sure were plenty of fun stages. Big thanks to Sobrbiker and MGN for running the match, And everyone else who made me feel welcome, since it's my first time down there. I am looking forward to the next match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim3gun</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: o0synge0o</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got to go to home depot and find one of those big, metal things that you squeeze shit with... </div></div>
Hey now, dont be an upper management hater. You worker bee's know what those things are called.</div></div>

Lol, not hating, just still laughing!