• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

AZ LRPRS Oct monthly match

Scottmilk9

Custom AR builder
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2004
Arizona
www.sdrifles.com
Oct. 15t at 8am. Please notice new start time for winter months(even though its still 107 today)

50 rounds

Bring your "B" game, I'm back in the game after taking the last 2 months off.

Re: AZ LRPRS Oct monthly match

I'll be heading down there with the guys again! Looking foward to it as always!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bring your "B" game, I'm back in the game after taking the last 2 months off. </div></div>

you meant 12 not 2, right?

Hopefully someone not heading to TX will run it so you can focus on shooting.
If you're running it I'll help though....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is Low left running the match or am i doing it? </div></div>

If Lowe doesn't come up for water soon, Tim said he and I will run it.

Sorry everyone, I was off the grid for the weekend. I'll run the match. 50 rounds maximum.

Spoke with Tim and he already had plans for the wash this time around. Gina and I will be helping run that match. I believe the COF will still be 50 rounds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spoke with Tim and he already had plans for the wash this time around. Gina and I will be helping run that match. I believe the COF will still be 50 rounds. </div></div>

This is true. He's been plotting, I mean... planning, for a whole week so far. LOL!

If you're going to shoot the match, please be sure to bring plenty of water. There isn't much shade in the wash and it's still pretty warm out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone made sure the Academy isn't blasting next door? </div></div>

Tim said he'll get on that.

I think I might try and make this one unless I'm in the field or something

Just checked the training schedule, looks like we might be down in Pendleton until Friday so unless we just stay the night down there I will be able to make it. Heard lots of good things about this match so I'm excited

I got all the stages worked up for the wash on Oct.15th. 50rd course of fire and 10 stages. It should be a good time shooting on natural terrain instead of on a square range.

That wash stage looks like a blast, unfortunately I have to work that Sat.

Last chance to come shoot our monthly if you're planning on shooting TPRC in February. Tim's got another of his creative wash CoF's planned. Hope see some of you there.

any good places to crash for a few hours around the range? will most likely be getting in late that night before

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoomerTG1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any good places to crash for a few hours around the range? will most likely be getting in late that night before </div></div>

Are you thinking hotel? Or safe parking lot? The range is kinda in the 'hood...

More along the lines of a safe parking lot since I'll be getting up in only a few hours for the match anyway. Darn hoods.

Wow, it blows me away that our 'lil ole monthly match draws such out of town support, yet few with it in their backyard take advantage of it!

AZShooting.com's bolt action picture thread is 25 pages long these days, but I think 3 people that posted actually shoot other than a bench at the square ranges....

Come out and shoot folks!!

See ya there Steve!

I am gonna try to make it down. Got stuff for Sunday but saturday looks good right now. Thanks

Good luck to everyone tomorrow, sorry I had to miss "the wash" stage. Shooters, don't forget to, <span style="color: blue">"bring a sling"...</span>

Many thanks to all who made it to the range this (super hot) morning. Here are the results:

1. Tyler - 900
2. Pete - 815
3. Joe - 810
4. (tie) Tim - 765
(tie) Brian - 765
5. Steve - 745
6. Kurtis - 705
7. (tie) Regina - 695
(tie) Mike M. - 695
8. Nathan - 670
9. James - 665
10. Marcus - 640
11. Michael N. - 615
12. Scott M. - 605
13. Jim - 550
14. Beau - 510
15. Trent - 455
16. Scott S. - 435
17. Josh - 410
18. Aron - 405
19. Sean - 395
20. Ralph - 385
21. Ben - 380
22. David - 350

YAY!! I thought for sure I was going to be dead last for leaving early. Thanks for another fun match, hopefully I can finish the next one.

Man I had a blast in the wash! Tim and Regina thank you again for your hospitality!

Scott, Tim, Regina, Steve, Mike and team AZ LRPRS thank you for the great time today!

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

Much thanks for another very fun match. As usual, the Phoenix folks treated us like family. Also got to spend a little time with the Socal guys, who are beyond entertaining. Hope to see all of you at Kurt's match in a couple weeks here in Vegas.

Thanks,
Ty

well i know more people than that took pictures, let's see em!

You guys had a boat stage? Damn that looks awesome.

somali_pirate_boat_shooting.jpg

I didn't know Momar had an AK.

Congrats everyone, that looks like a great match. I wish I had made it for this one.