• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Az tprc

LH_Gina

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2009
Goodyear, AZ
For those of you who have shot any of the past five TPRC's in Phoenix, we'd like to hear from you. What were some of your favorite stages in the Wash, Short Range, and High Power?

For those of you who have shot any of the past five TPRC's in Phoenix, we'd like to hear from you. What were some of your favorite stages in the Wash, Short Range, and High Power?

Hey Gina -

You guys have a such great setup there with tons of good stages ... that's one of my favorite parts of the your matches -- I shot there 5 years straight and was never bored. Your team was always able to keep it fresh and new with challenging and interesting courses of fire, props, variations, ideas, etc. So, I'm caveating the statements below with this -- you guys put on a world class show and I would shoot AZPRC again in a HEARTBEAT [assuming I was invited/welcome, of course ;-) ].

Each of your main ranges (wash, short range, highpower) had great highlights over the past five years. My favorites by far were the field style courses, which you guys were able to incorporate into all three ranges (i.e. the helicopter fuselage and pickup truck on the highpower range, the obstacle course on the short range bay, and almost all of the stages on the wash. Bottom line: most folks can shoot prone on paper anywhere, at any range ... what makes your competitions great are the opportunities to shoot unique courses of fire that you can't find unless you are at a world class (and extremely expensive) tactical training facility.

Just my $.02, but I'm hoping you guys are planning on hosting another event in 2015. Looking forward to shooting with you guys again soon.

Take care!

Bear